|ANewSimplePercent-1.3.1.zip release||2.73 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||45||Download|
|ANewSimplePercent-classic-1.3.zip release||2.68 KB||Oct 29, 2019||1.13.2||986||Download|
|ANewSimplePercent-1.3.zip release||2.74 KB||Oct 29, 2019||8.3.0||409||Download|
|ANewSimplePercent-classic.zip release||2.18 KB||Sep 2, 2019||1.13.2||524||Download|
|ANewSimplePercent-1.2.zip release||2.24 KB||Jul 11, 2019||8.2.0||186||Download|
|ANewSimplePercent-1.1.zip release||2.20 KB||Apr 15, 2019||8.2.0||168||Download|
|ANewSimplePercent-1.0.zip release||1.98 KB||Apr 13, 2019||8.1.5 +2||58||Download|
This is a the good old Simple Percent addon fork. I've started it in 2014 for my own needs and now decided to share it with a community, since the original addon is completely unusable with current game version.
Original addon description
This addon is for people who want to see target's absolute health and percentage same time with blizzard's original player and target frames.
Someone could ask, why to use this addon now, when default frames can display both absolute and percentage values together. The reasons are:
- the addon displays the percentage not over the bar, but near to it, leaving the bar itself clear;
- you can set frame to show absolute value by mouseover, and you'll get both percentage value displaying always and absolute value displaying by mouseover;
- the addon can display percentages on additional boss frames, that's useful when you need to synchronize bosses' health during the fight. Default frames have no such option.
Syntax: /simplepercent <player or target or focus or boss> <health or mana>
Example: /simplepercent target health
You can also set font size (since 1.3):
Syntax: /simplepercent <player or target or focus or boss or all> font <default or number>
Example: /simplepercent target font 11
What's new in this fork:
- Current game version support (9.0.1).
- Total refactoring. Nothing has changed for player, but the addon's source code is completely rewritten.
- Since the "/sp" chat command is not available anymore, the addon chat command is the "/simplepercent".
- Percentage rounding switched from ceil to floor, to be more consistent with default frames' percentage.
- Fixed the "resource percentage is never updating" bug.
- Fixed the "incorrect health percentage" bug. This is a known Blizzard API bug, and I've used known workaround to prevent it.
- Fixed percentage updating delay, that sometimes occured on primary resource type changing (for example, on druid shapeshifting). Now the percentage should be updated instantly.
- Fixed player's initial percentages, that had to always be "100%".
- Made percentage toggling to behave more predictable in some corner cases (for example, on target percentage toggling without target).
- v 1.1 – Added percentages on additional boss frames.
- v 1.2 – Added percentages on focus frame.
- v 1.3 – Added posibility to set font size.
- Now with WoW classic support!
I will not do useless "updated TOC" patches just to show that addon supports fresh game update. As long as current game version, posted in "What's new" section, is latest, you can be sure, that the last version of the addon will work, even if it's file version seems outdated.