|v2.1.6 release||91.29 KB||Jan 3, 2021||9.0.2||232||Download|
|v2.1.5 +1 More release||95.86 KB||Jun 27, 2015||6.2.0||10,095||Download|
|v2.1.4 +1 More release||96.05 KB||Nov 14, 2014||6.0.3||4,672||Download|
|v2.1.3 +1 More release||102.18 KB||Aug 9, 2009||3.2.0||39,294||Download|
|v2.1.2 +1 More release||101.81 KB||Apr 14, 2009||3.1.0||8,526||Download|
|v2.1.1 +1 More release||93.00 KB||Feb 6, 2009||3.0.8||933||Download|
|v2.1.0 +1 More release||91.17 KB||Dec 23, 2008||3.0.3||367||Download|
|v2.0.4 +1 More release||84.89 KB||Dec 3, 2008||3.0.3||439||Download|
|v2.0.3 +1 More release||84.63 KB||Nov 23, 2008||3.0.3||239||Download|
|v2.0.2 +1 More release||84.65 KB||Nov 22, 2008||3.0.3||199||Download|
|v2.0.1b +1 More release||84.42 KB||Nov 21, 2008||3.0.3||80||Download|
|v2.0-beta +1 More beta||170.22 KB||Nov 20, 2008||3.0.3||114||Download|
|v2.1.5-13-g856c15d alpha||91.34 KB||Jan 3, 2021||9.0.2||6||Download|
|v2.1.5-9-gdefe3a2 alpha||100.04 KB||Dec 13, 2020||9.0.2||43||Download|
|v2.1.5-4-g9c984e9 alpha||101.13 KB||Nov 6, 2020||9.0.1||25||Download|
|v2.1.5-3-g4b5b871 alpha||101.13 KB||Nov 6, 2020||9.0.1||8||Download|
|v2.1.5-2-g6b50061 alpha||99.93 KB||Nov 6, 2020||9.0.1||8||Download|
|v2.1.4-1-gf4b2a58 +1 More alpha||95.79 KB||Jun 27, 2015||6.2.0||85||Download|
|v2.1.3-11-ge757061 +1 More alpha||95.99 KB||Nov 14, 2014||6.0.3||57||Download|
|v2.1.3-8-g8d3e49a +1 More alpha||95.93 KB||Aug 15, 2014||6.0.2||75||Download|
|v2.1.3-7-ga936067 +1 More alpha||102.95 KB||Aug 15, 2014||6.0.2||56||Download|
|v2.1.3-6-g90f5bc1 +1 More alpha||106.37 KB||Aug 15, 2014||6.0.2||52||Download|
|v2.1.3-5-g2dedcd8 +1 More alpha||106.32 KB||Aug 13, 2014||6.0.2||41||Download|
Automatically congratulate players when they earn an achievement.
The Quick Intro
Accomplishment (noun) – "Something completed successfully; a goal reached."
This is a small addon with one purpose: to provide an easy way to congratulate someone, be they a guildie or a random stranger, when they earn an Achievement.
- Auto-popup when an Achievement is unlocked by someone.
- Left-click the name to congratulate the person.
- Right-click the name to remove it from the list.
- Clicking "Close" hides the window and removes all names from the list.
- Window resizes whenever new names are added or removed. It starts off small and unobtrusive but gets bigger with each new name added.
- Window can be moved about and remembers its position (saved in
- Congratulatory message is customisable. Use
%swhere you want the user's name to appear (or not, if you wish).
- If you prefer, you can choose to congratulate automatically instead of clicking a button.
An options panel can be found in-game by going to Interface -> AddOns -> Accomplishment.