|1.0.4 release||15.44 KB||Jul 19, 2015||6.2.0||1,629||Download|
|1.0.3 release||14.91 KB||Jul 14, 2015||6.2.0||120||Download|
|AdaptiveILevel 1.0.2 release||14.85 KB||Jul 3, 2015||6.2.0||130||Download|
- Scans your current character's gear and displays the item levels.
- Scans your target's gear and displays the item levels. Only works if your target is a player.
- The drop-down list will fill up with the names of characters you have logged in to while AdaptiveILevel was enabled. You will be able to see their gear and item levels as well.
- If you do not have a target, you can see the average equipped item level of a player in the tooltip when hovering over their character.
- You can toggle rounding of the equipped average item level within the AdaptiveILevel display by clicking the AdaptiveILevel icon (Two Birds, One Stone).
- The item level of each equipped item will be shown and colored according to the numerical comparison of the rest of the equipped gear: red is the lowest, yellow is the median, and green is the highest.
- If a slot is truly empty, "empty" will show in red for that slot.
- Text color of the "equipped item level" will change depending on the item level. Less than 630 is purple, less than 647 is blue, less than 664 is green, less than 681 is yellow, less than 698 is orange, 698 and up is red.
Type /ail in the chat window to show the AdaptiveILevel display. If you have no target or the target is not a player, your current player's gear will be shown. If your target is a player, the target player's gear will be shown. If you select another one of your players from the drop-down menu, that player's gear will be shown.