|2.20 release||2.34 MB||Sep 4, 2019||1.13.2||118||Download|
Adds support for Hebrew characters in WoW chat.
hebChat is intended for Hebrew speaking players that want to chat in Hebrew in WoW in-game chat.
Note: hebChat works only for the following chat channels: Whisper, Guild, Officer, Party, Raid, BN-Whisper.
In order to delete Hebrew characters, use "Delete" key instead of "BackSpace".
4 ways to switch languages between English and Hebrew:
- Click the language toggle button.
- Hit ctrl-tab while typing in chat.
- Keybind the button for toggling when not typing. It's recommended to keybind the button also to ctrl-tab.
- If language toggle button is disabled (not recommended), hit alt-shift to toggle languages, just like in Windows.
Type /heb or /hebchat for configuration menu, in which you can enable/disable the addon, enable/disable language toggle button and choose font and font size.
- hebChat doesn't work correctly when Misspelled and either Prat3/Chatter are loaded.
- WIM users that see sentences in Hebrew broken, should expand WIM default window width to about 430 (type /wim for WIM config).