|r19-release release||8.78 KB||Dec 19, 2014||6.0.3||1,466||Download|
|r18.4-release release||8.68 KB||Dec 7, 2014||6.0.3||290||Download|
|r18.2-release release||8.84 KB||Nov 25, 2014||6.0.3||284||Download|
|r18.1-release release||8.66 KB||Nov 21, 2014||6.0.3||267||Download|
|r18-release release||8.61 KB||Nov 21, 2014||6.0.3||78||Download|
|r17-release release||8.52 KB||Nov 7, 2014||6.0.3||272||Download|
|r16-release release||8.44 KB||Nov 5, 2014||6.0.3||118||Download|
|r15-release release||8.66 KB||Jul 1, 2014||5.4.8||501||Download|
|r14-release release||8.55 KB||Jun 16, 2014||5.4.8||525||Download|
|r13-release release||8.50 KB||Mar 11, 2014||5.4.7||426||Download|
|r12-release release||8.54 KB||Jan 21, 2014||5.4.2||308||Download|
|r11-release release||8.32 KB||Dec 21, 2013||5.4.2||245||Download|
|r10-release release||8.34 KB||Oct 7, 2013||5.4.0||371||Download|
|r9-release release||8.74 KB||Sep 11, 2013||5.4.0||173||Download|
|r8-release release||8.75 KB||Sep 7, 2013||5.3.0||128||Download|
|r7-release release||8.19 KB||Sep 1, 2013||5.3.0||102||Download|
|r6-release release||7.97 KB||Aug 20, 2013||5.3.0||105||Download|
|r5-release release||7.65 KB||Aug 19, 2013||5.3.0||64||Download|
|r4-release release||6.97 KB||Aug 18, 2013||5.3.0||68||Download|
|r16-beta beta||8.63 KB||Oct 25, 2014||6.0.2||65||Download|
|r10-beta beta||8.43 KB||Sep 22, 2013||5.4.0||71||Download|
|r54 alpha||8.72 KB||Dec 19, 2014||6.0.3||22||Download|
by Wikwocket (firstname.lastname@example.org)
maintained and further developed by Kashi (email@example.com)
I took over development of AnnoyingBuffReminder from wikwocket with his permission.
- Mage – Rune
Features in public version:
- Death Knight: Stancer -> correct presence, Horn of Winter (only in combat)
- Druid: Mark of the Wild
- Hunter: aspects (reminder if you're using Cheetah or Pack in combat), ammunition
- Mage: Arcane Brilliance
- Monk: Legacy of the Emperor and White Tiger depending on spec, Stancer -> correct stance
- Paladin: Blessing of Kings and Blessing of Might (preferring BoK of no one else buffs stats)
- Priest: Power Word: Fortitude, Shadowform, Chakra
- Rogue: poisons (1 DPS, 1 Slow)
- Shaman: weapon enchants and shields depending on your spec
- Warlock: Dark Intent, Grimoire of Sacrifice
- Warrior: shouts, Stancer -> correct stance
- Teleport-Cloaks (Guild-Level -> OG,SW)
- Chef's Hat
- Fishing Rods
- Herbing Gloves
- Fishing Rods
- Dalaran Rings
- Brawler Rings
- (let me know, if i missed something important)
- /abrr icons to toggle display of spell icons.
- /abrr lock|unlock to toggle window locking and click-through.
- /abrr center to reset window position to center of screen.
- /abrr stancer to toggle stance reminder (Death Knight, Warrior)
- added Warrior shouts
- fixed DKs Horn of Winter
- fixed Lightning Shield for low level Shamans
- added Hunter ammunition
- fixed Rogue (added combat perk instant poison)
- fixed toc
- removed Monk from Stancer
- some Rogue and Monk fixes
- adjustments for 6.0
- fixed a quirk in buffing for Mages and Warlocks
- some fixes (see http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/abr-revived?comment=4)
- added both Rogue poisons from talents
- modernized the UI
- added Horn of Winter (only in combat)
- Synbiosis fix
- support for reminders depending on talents
- -> warlock sacrifice
- add Monk to Stancer
- level requirements
- complete code overhaul
- included/revisited every class
- added Stancer to remind in using the correct stance/presence/etc.
- added Mage (Armor, Int)
- added Inner Will
- added icon support for shared buffs (f.e. Inner Will / Inner Fire)
- overall compatibility
by Wikwocket (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: This AddOn is not currently being updated. It should still work overall (probably until Cataclysm changes a lot of things). Unfortunately I have not been playing WoW as regularly and I do not have the time to update my AddOns. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
This AddOn displays an annoying reminder to use class buffs, armor spells, shouts, aspects, blessings, and Victory Rush.
Specifically, it will display an annoying popup on your screen (you can drag it with the mouse) if you do not have an appropriate spell up:
- Death Knight: Any presence, Horn of Winter, Bone Shield
- Druid: Mark/Gift of the Wild, Thorns, Omen of Clarity
- Hunter: Any Aspect, Trueshot Aura
- Mage: Any Armor spell, Arcane Intellect/Brilliance, Amplify/Dampen Magic
- Paladin: Any aura (Crusader while mounted), any blessing, any seal, Righteous Fury, Sacred Shield
- Priest: Inner Fire, Power Word/Prayer of Fortitude, Divine/Prayer of Spirit, Shadow Protection
- Rogue: Hunger for Blood
- Shaman: Any Shield spell, and weapon enchants
- Warlock: Any Skin/Armor spell, Soul Link, Demonic Sacrifice, Detect Invisibility
- Warrior: Battle Shout or Commanding Shout, Victory Rush
This AddOn will work with the English, French, German, and Spanish versions of WoW.
There are several options:
- /abr pvp/bg to remind while in a battleground/arena.
- /abr icons to toggle display of spell icons.
- /abr lock|unlock to toggle window locking and click-through.
- /abr center to reset window position to center of screen.
- /abr <spell> to toggle reminders for the following optional spells:
- battle|battleshout|bs – Battle Shout
- command|commandingshout|cs – Commanding Shout
- anyshout|shout – Any Shout
- vr|victory|rush – Victory Rush (after each kill; on by default)
- amp|amplify – Amplify Magic
- damp|dampen – Dampen Magic
- thorns – Thorns
- omen|clarity|ooc – Omen of Clarity
- soul|link|soullink – Soul Link
- detect|invis – Detect Invisibility
- demon|sacrifice – Demonic Sacrifice
- spellstone|firestone|stone – Spellstone or Firestone weapon buff
- tsa|trueshot – Trueshot Aura
- crusader|ca – Crusader Aura (when mounted)
- fury|righteous|righteousfury|rf – Righteous Fury
- s|seal – Any Seal spell
- sacred|sacredshield – Sacred Shield
- shield|shieldspell – Shaman shield spells (on by default)
- divine|spirit – Divine Spirit
- shadow|shadowprot – Shadow Protection
- hungerforblood|hunger|hfb – Hunger for Blood
- bone|shield|boneshield – Bone Shield
- horn|winter|how – Horn of Winter
- unholy|blight|unholyblight|ub – Unholy Blight
All settings are saved across sessions, except for Warrior shout preference, since using this depends on whether you have two warriors in your party.
It will only annoy you if you have more than 50% mana or 10 rage, are not mounted, not flying, not in a capital city, and not mind controlled. It will also not bug you if you are less than level 15. It won't remind you in battlegrounds/arenas unless you tell it to. For some short-term buffs, and buffs that require rage/energy/runes to keep up, the reminder will only show up when in combat.
The popup should appear in the situations when you would want the buff up. No configuration is necessary, unless you want to also enable reminders for optional spells.
I hope you find this mod useful. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Add a comment