|v1.3.2 release||147.90 KB||May 8, 2020||1.13.4||65||Download|
|Applebandit_Standby_Loot_v1.3.1.zip release||145.84 KB||Apr 27, 2020||1.13.4||58||Download|
|v1.2.1 release||227.43 KB||Apr 27, 2020||1.13.4||3||Download|
If you are using CEPGP to have players on standby, this addon will allow you see where standby players could be swapped into your raid for specific bosses.
It lets everybody in your raid/on standby mark which bosses they need loot from, and then displays this information to the raid leader.
- Shows you a list of players, and which bosses they need loot for
- Helps you to swap people in/out for fights, so nobody is stuck on the bench
- Clicking on a player's name allows you to send them swap requests, which they can accept/decline
- Configure message templates/instructions to send to players
- Standby players can add an alt name, allowing them to log off but still be contactable for swaps
- Shortcut to view CEPGP standby list
- Display requests/responses from players to other raid assists, so everybody knows what is happening
To open the addon, type /as
- After that, open the page for each raid, and tick/untick the bosses you need
- When you are in raid or on the CEPGP standby list, click the send update button
- To view the player lists for each boss and most of the settings, you need to be the raid leader