|1.6.3 release||9.91 KB||Jan 15, 2008||2.3.2||12,560||Download|
|1.6.2 release||9.75 KB||Jan 14, 2008||2.3.2||138||Download|
|1.6.1 release||9.40 KB||Nov 20, 2007||2.3.0||146||Download|
|1.6.0 release||10.71 KB||Nov 18, 2007||2.3.0||131||Download|
|1.5.1 release||9.08 KB||Oct 2, 2007||2.2.0||129||Download|
|1.5.0 release||9.31 KB||Sep 28, 2007||2.2.0||97||Download|
|1.4.1 release||8.89 KB||Sep 18, 2007||2.1.3||106||Download|
|v1.4.0 r2 release||8.39 KB||Aug 26, 2007||2.1.3||62||Download|
|v1.4.0 release||8.38 KB||Aug 26, 2007||2.1.3||57||Download|
|v1.3.0 release||5.02 KB||Aug 14, 2007||2.0.1||78||Download|
Arena Calculator v1.6.3
- Show how many arena points you will earn for each of your teams.
- Show how many arena points you will have in total after the next update.
- Enter a desired arena rating to see how many arena points you would get with such rating. Available in the ACalc frame.
- Enter a desired amount of arena points to see how high rating you would need to obtain that. Available in the ACalc frame.
- Sort your arena teams in any way you want. (Disabled for now, might come back later)
- Optional recoloring in the PVP frame.
- Display total honor points (current amount + todays estimated amount) in the PVP frame.
- Display personal arena rating in the PVP frame.
Recoloring will give a slight green color to the team you will gain points from, or if you won't gain any points from any team it will give the total arena points a red color.
Comments and ideas are welcome!
Add a comment