|AutoBiographer_1.0.2.zip release||92.98 KB||Apr 1, 2021||1.13.6||615||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.5.1.zip release||71.15 KB||Mar 14, 2021||1.13.6||457||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.4.15.zip release||40.19 KB||Jan 15, 2021||1.13.6||1,263||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.4.12.zip release||39.19 KB||Dec 29, 2020||1.13.6||2,072||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.4.8.zip release||38.34 KB||Nov 5, 2020||1.13.5||602||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.3.6.zip release||33.71 KB||Oct 17, 2019||1.13.2||2,373||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.3.5.zip release||33.08 KB||Sep 30, 2019||1.13.2||1,649||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.3.4.zip release||33.11 KB||Sep 20, 2019||1.13.2||1,415||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.3.3.zip release||26.56 KB||Sep 4, 2019||1.13.2||1,741||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.3.2.zip release||26.13 KB||Sep 2, 2019||1.13.2||845||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.3.1.zip release||22.22 KB||Aug 30, 2019||1.13.2||659||Download|
|AutoBiographer_2.0.4.zip beta||94.45 KB||Apr 14, 2021||2.5.1 +1||9||Download|
|AutoBiographer_2.0.3.zip beta||94.33 KB||Apr 13, 2021||2.5.1 +1||6||Download|
|AutoBiographer_0.3.0.zip alpha||22.06 KB||Aug 26, 2019||1.13.2||41||Download|
This is an addon for WoW Classic for tracking character milestones and statistics.
Unzip the downloaded `.zip` file and put the `AutoBiographer` folder into your AddOns directory (e.g. `C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_\Interface\AddOns`).
## Current Features
The addon currently records the following events:
– Acquiring an item you have never before acquired.
– Changing reputation level with a faction.
– Dieing (including which unit killed you and their level).
– Entering a zone or subzone you have never before entered.
– Joining a battleground, losing a battleground, or winning a battleground.
– Joining a guild, leaving a guild, or changing rank in a guild.
– Killing a boss.
– Killing a unit you have never before killed.
– Learning a spell/ability.
– Leveling up (including the time played at level up and total time played of each level).
– Reaching a skill milestone (75/150/225/300).
– Turning in a quest.
It also keeps track of the following statistics:
– Battleground results.
– Damage dealt and taken; healing dealt to self, healing dealt to others, and healing taken.
– Deaths by creatures, environment, pets, and other players.
– Duels won and lost to each player.
– Items looted or acquired by other methods.
– Money gained from auction house, looting, mail, merchants, quests, and trade.
– Spells started casting and spells successfully cast.
– Time spent in each zone (broken down into time spent AFK, casting, dead, in combat, in groups, and on flights).
– Time spent in a group with each player you’ve grouped with.
– Total kills (killing blows, assists, or group killed) for each unit.
– XP from discovery, kills, and quests.
– Automatic screenshot capturing on leveling up and killing bosses.
– Showing coordinates of events on the map, giving a visual history of your character’s adventures.
## Possible Future Features
– Resetting talent points.
– Consumables used.
– Herbs gathered and ores mined.
– Items traded, vendored, or sold at AH.
– Messages sent and received.
– Miscellaneous stats:
– Flights taken.
– Money lost to auction house, vendors, trading to players, etc.
– PVP stats (honorable kills, dishonorable kills).
– UI overhaul.