|7.4.0 release||69.87 KB||Dec 4, 2019||8.1.5||16,824||Download|
|7.4.1 release||69.87 KB||Dec 4, 2019||8.1.5||7||Download|
|7.4.3 release||69.87 KB||Apr 3, 2019||8.1.5||90,241||Download|
|7.4.2 release||69.13 KB||Nov 29, 2018||8.0.1||81,275||Download|
|7.4.1 release||69.22 KB||Nov 1, 2018||8.0.1||49,062||Download|
|7.4.0 release||69.15 KB||Jul 16, 2018||7.3.5||172,480||Download|
I left WoW 5 years ago and while I am trying to update addon from time to time your participation is highly appreciated, here is the link to GitHub. For those who wants to buy me a coffee – donate is somewhere around. You may become glorious 6th donator.
1. avoid using BugGrabber addon, it taint everything it can. Any questions where BugGrabber is involved will be purged on sight and authors banned. I've lost any patience.
2. Quest tracker that is displayed to the right on your game screen is easily tainted by a numerous addons. In AutoTurnIn you can uncheck the quest level checkboxes, which should solve the quest usage on autoturnin's side. But other addons may still be spoiling the party. Sorry.
Videos (all credits to it's authors):
English Youtube video
German Youtube guide
Russian Youtube video
The AutoTurnIn addon can handle accepting and turning in completed quests and choosing rewards. It can decide which reward to select by specifying options and if no suitable item is offered, the highest value one may be looted. Afterwards, it can also equip the chosen reward. Complete automated quest acceptance and completion. May handle just daily quests or any others you find in your adventures.
May pick up
- Any quest (regular, daily). Trivial (grey ones) may be configured to skip.
- Any except daily.
- Only turn in quests, but not accept new
Some quests have to be skipped for their bugged nature. Sometime quest may be "available" but addon will will ignore it – check if you have enough required currency to accept or complete it.
Before completion quest requirements must be satisfied, i.e. it's visible state must be presented as a bright yellow question mark (all rabbits are killed, gems collected or what else the quest-giver wants). Some quests requires a special items to be transfered to quest giver. For example, Calling the Ancients requires addon to know this particular quest, if it does then addon may check if you actually have required items and turn quest in or ignore it until you collect the missing amount.
Reward may be chosen based on desired stats or type, it's cost for future selling or addon may stop at all if any rewards but money exist. Also addon can't make a clever decision on trinkets so you'll have to choose by your own.
- Debug checkbox explains what addon decide to loot without actual quest completion.
- Reset undo all changes to default state.
- If you need to interact with an NPC without accepting or completing quests, the "toggle key" allows you to. Press it and click on NPC and all quest will be ignored. The key works only for one interaction and if you want to completely turn addon off you have to check the corresponding check-box.
- If you want to read quest final text check the "show reward text" option. The story will appear in a chat window.
- Command line uses /au to open configuration window. Also addon may be registered on titan panel, chocolate bar and similar addons.
- For Darkmoon Faire you can configure teleport to the island, teleport from the coast to cannon, autogame starting.
- Silver tournament (WotLK) may be automated in part of rewarding so you can set to loot writ or recommendation.
- If you need detailed explanation on reward looting policy you can find it there.
Supporters: Kermit, PlsLater, H.Kendall, B. Birch. P.Jermakian
Thanks to: Alvana, uickBASIC, theondry, Yevgeniy (Gene) Nazarov, ievil, TradOrtiz, fpiceail
Localization: French : whitelightelgringo. German: AlexL1986. Italian: Eniac73
Please, tell your friends about addon, press Like Button or tweet about it.