|AvoidTheInevitable-1.0 release||109.89 KB||May 21, 2016||6.2.4||559||Download|
Avoid the Inevitable
Tired of having to dismiss the bonus roll each time you kill a Mythic Dungeon boss ?
Avoid the Inevitable takes care of that for you. Just install it and choose a mode for each instance type and difficulty, and you won't be annoyed again, regardless of the raid tier or currency used for the roll.
The addon currently has 3 modes for each instance type/difficulty :
- Show : the bonus roll frame is shown (the addon is basically disabled)
- Hide : the bonus roll frame is hidden BUT the roll itself is still there. You can either show the frame again using /avoid show, cancel it permanently using /avoid cancel or just let the roll expire.
- Cancel : the roll is cancelled permanently, without any frame ever poping
These modes are individually set for each instance type and difficulty among :
- Dungeons – Mythic Difficulty
- Raids – LFR Difficulty
- Raids – Normal Difficulty
- Raids – Heroic Difficulty
- Raids – Mythic Difficulty
- Others (world bosses…)
Chat commands :
- /avoid show : show the current roll frame if it has been hidden ("hide" mode)
- /avoid cancel : cancel the current roll permanently
- /avoid or /avoid config : show the addon configuration panel (also present in Blizzard Interface Options UI)