|22.214.171.124 release||25.23 KB||Oct 16, 2014||6.0.2||2,282||Download|
|126.96.36.199 release||22.41 KB||Dec 1, 2013||5.4.1||526||Download|
|188.8.131.52 release||20.67 KB||Mar 6, 2013||5.2.0||356||Download|
|184.108.40.206 release||20.17 KB||Nov 8, 2012||5.0.5||287||Download|
<big>Keep track of players you want to avoid, without using your ignore list.</big>
Badapples allows you to record the names (and optional reasons) of players you've encountered (or even been told about) who are, shall we say not the most sterling examples of social and gaming etiquette in action, and whom you'd really rather avoid grouping with, or dealing with at all ever again.
Badapples is an alternative to ignore in that you will still see everything relating to that player as you would have before, but you will now have visual feedback to help you distinguish the bad apples from the good. Badapples maintains its list of player names on a per-server basis, so you won't need to add the same player again for each of your own characters.
- Post a ticket on GitHub
- Post a comment on WoWInterface
- Post a thread on WoWAce
If you are reporting a bug, please read this first!
Some of the features of Badapples are:
- Highlights the name of players seen in chat if they are Badapples (and shows their status with reason if you click on the player's name in the chat frame).
- Highlights the name of players in your target box if they are Badapples.
- Highlights the name of players in your mouseover Tooltip if they are Badapples.
- Allows you to choose the color used for the highlighting of player names.
- Gives you a warning message with the names of party members who are on your Badapples list (or on your Ignore list) when you join a party (or when they join).
- Gives you a warning message with the names of any raid members who are on your Badapples list (or on your Ignore list) when you join a raid (or when they join).
- Shows a confirmation popup if you are about to invite someone who is on your Badapples or Ignore lists.
- Shows a different invitation popup if you are being invited by someone on your Badapples list.
- Provides a new tab in the social window next to the Friends and Ignore tabs for easy viewing and management of your Badapples list.
Badapples does not perform any checks on player names passed to it, so you can even add the names of players from the "other" side (Horde names if you are Alliance for example) to help keep track of them as well. However it does only check for player names that match those in its list, so although you can add NPC names, it won't ever show them in the highlights as actually being Badapples.
Use /badapples or /bad with the following commands:
- help shows these options.
- list shows the list of player names in your Badapples list.
- show brings up the Badapples list social window.
- add <playername> [reason] adds a player to your Badapples list.
- remove <playername> removes a player from your Badapples list.
- check <playername> or status <playername> shows whether this player is on your Badapples list or not.
- removeall allows you to remove all players from your Badapples list.
- color allows you to set the highlight color that Badapples uses to flag players on your list.*
Works in all languages. Translated into English, German, and Spanish.
If you'd like to add or update translations for any language, please send me a PM.
- Current maintainer: Phanx
- Original author: Cirk of Doomhammer EU
- Previous maintainers: Kortanis, help137
Add a comment