|BagCleaner-1.1.5 release||14.07 KB||Oct 13, 2020||9.0.1||0||Download|
|BagCleaner-1.1 release||14.07 KB||Jul 3, 2020||8.3.0||114||Download|
|BagCleaner-1.0 release||14.00 KB||Jun 18, 2020||8.3.0||42||Download|
- The player configures their own keybinds to add items to an Account or Character sell/destroy list. (Items on the Account list are sold or destroyed on every character, whereas items on the Character list are sold or destroyed only for the character that has the item on their list.)
- Items without a sell price are destroyed whenever the player speaks with a merchant. (Once the item is destroyed it may or may not be obtainable via Item Restoration; keep this thought in mind. This only applies to items on the list!)
- Each merchant transaction will only sell 12 items so the player can use the buyback tab if they made a mistake.
- The player can enable Auto Delete, which will automatically delete items on their Account/Character lists as they enter the inventory.
- The player can open the import utility from the settings menu. The import utility accepts a comma-delimited list of item IDs so the player can insert items in bulk.
- The player can select between two modes: Debug, Quiet (Debug mode will report the number of items destroyed at a merchant, as well as the profit made from sales. Quiet mode has zero output.)
- enUS (US English)
- enGB (EU English)
- esES (Spanish)
- esMX (Spanish)
- deDE (German)
- ruRU (Russian)
- /bc | This will open the "Settings" menu.