|Bang Bang v7.36 release||639.22 KB||Aug 20, 2017||7.2.5||4,312||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.34 release||638.38 KB||Aug 17, 2017||7.2.5||501||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.33 release||638.35 KB||Aug 17, 2017||7.2.5||148||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.32 release||638.33 KB||Aug 17, 2017||7.2.5||69||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.30 release||551.24 KB||Aug 15, 2017||7.2.5||383||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.28 release||523.91 KB||Aug 12, 2017||7.2.5||533||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.22 release||681.53 KB||Aug 2, 2017||7.2.5||391||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.20 release||681.10 KB||Jul 30, 2017||7.2.5||45||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.14 release||931.39 KB||Jul 20, 2017||7.2.5||582||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.12 release||905.41 KB||Jul 12, 2017||7.2.5||574||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.40 release||732.75 KB||Sep 1, 2015||6.2.0||8,874||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.30 release||730.56 KB||Apr 18, 2013||5.2.0||9,132||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.25 release||729.07 KB||Apr 8, 2013||5.2.0||640||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.20 release||745.84 KB||Mar 29, 2013||5.2.0||716||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.00 release||537.62 KB||Sep 24, 2012||5.0.5||2,726||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.26 beta||424.37 KB||Aug 10, 2017||7.2.5||406||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.24 beta||425.78 KB||Aug 8, 2017||7.2.5||361||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.23 beta||425.31 KB||Aug 5, 2017||7.2.5||397||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.21 beta||681.14 KB||Jul 30, 2017||7.2.5||408||Download|
|Bang Bang v7.19 beta||679.73 KB||Jul 29, 2017||7.2.5||166||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.28 beta||729.54 KB||Apr 17, 2013||5.2.0||235||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.27 beta||729.48 KB||Apr 16, 2013||5.2.0||273||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.23 beta||728.24 KB||Apr 7, 2013||5.2.0||454||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.18 beta||543.66 KB||Mar 24, 2013||5.2.0||554||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.17 beta||542.91 KB||Mar 24, 2013||5.2.0||178||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.14 beta||538.95 KB||Mar 17, 2013||5.2.0||565||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.13 beta||538.79 KB||Mar 17, 2013||5.2.0||72||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.12 beta||538.80 KB||Mar 16, 2013||5.2.0||139||Download|
|Bang Bang v1.52 beta||452.91 KB||Aug 25, 2012||4.3.4||1,531||Download|
|Bang Bang v2.31 alpha||731.50 KB||Aug 29, 2015||6.2.0||369||Download|
|Bang Bang v1.50 alpha||435.14 KB||Aug 5, 2012||4.3.4||326||Download|
|Bang Bang v1.42 alpha||407.10 KB||Jul 28, 2012||4.3.4||226||Download|
Bang! Bang! is your best allied if you like the PvP, especially if you like world-PvP. This add-on gives you severals improvements and new features that will make you enjoy even more your battles.
- Everytime you perform a killing blow, it will automatically say Bang! Bang! and do an emote.
- The assist buttons have been redesigned, instanced and customized for the following battlegrounds: Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm, Eye of the Storm rated, Battle for Gilneas, Twin Peaks, Silvershard Mines, Temple of Kotmogu and Deepwind Gorge.
- Icons over nameplates for tanks/healers in battlegrounds and addeds in the wanted list.
- Custom sound for both pvp queue pops and countdown to start bg or arena.
- Custom sound (victory/defeat) for when arena/battleground/duel ends. (new)
- Type !hks in chat officer to expand a little ranking of actual session and total honorable kills of all guild members that have the addon. Raid/Party leader can type !hks also.
- Duelist system, now save your duel wins and defeats. (new)
- Wanted list system for hunt your enemy player more easy.
- Allow an easy method to whisp your current ratings with rightClick in addon icon.
- A world-PvP system for register killing blows and own deaths.
- Replace original font on damage text. (new)
- Simplified spell interrupt system.
- Improve buff timers (new format mm:ss).
- Rogue sap reporter.
- Guild rank player and prestige/honor levels and kill counter in tooltip.
- Sound and msg alert if medallion or racial has been used on target.
- Spell id in tooltip.
- Tooltip show player name as class color and friendly/hostile as green/red color also.
- Countdown with sound alerter in PVPReadyDialog PopUp.
- Autohide QuestTraker in battlegrounds or arena. (new)
- Button to sell junk (grey items) faster.
- Auto-repair system.
* Modify config.lua file for move nameplate icons.
* Add to favorites, we really appreciate it!
* Use "/bb add" to add target to wanted list (require have target).
* Use "/bb del" to delete target from wanted list (require have target).
English, français, italian and spanish. (new)
If you find any bugs with this addon, please let me know in the comments or send me a PM.
Special thanks to the following people for their assistance with this project:
- Alard – Sanguino (translator itIT)
- Amenamaste – Outland (beta tester)
- Aurka – DunModr (supp. streamer: twitch.tv/aurkalol)
- Drpewpew – DunModr (translator enUS)
- Ryukek – TwistingNether (beta tester)
- Tito – Stormscale (main assistant)
- Wolfwood – Sanguino (alpha tester)
Thanks to all who use and support it.
Also thanks to all people also who said that is offensive, this is the main idea.