|1.52 release||216.17 KB||Dec 21, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|1.51 release||215.57 KB||Dec 17, 2020||9.0.2||236||Download|
|1.50 release||216.04 KB||Dec 16, 2020||9.0.2||98||Download|
|1.43 release||173.55 KB||Nov 13, 2017||7.3.0 +1||3,408||Download|
|1.42 release||164.54 KB||Nov 9, 2017||7.3.0 +1||527||Download|
|1.41 release||165.34 KB||Nov 8, 2017||7.3.0 +1||249||Download|
|1.38 release||166.17 KB||Nov 7, 2017||7.3.0 +1||307||Download|
|1.35 release||153.94 KB||Nov 5, 2017||7.3.0 +1||316||Download|
|1.34 release||152.96 KB||Nov 4, 2017||7.3.0 +1||269||Download|
|1.32 release||151.65 KB||Nov 4, 2017||7.3.0 +1||247||Download|
|1.31 release||151.61 KB||Nov 1, 2017||7.3.0 +1||343||Download|
|1.29 release||150.32 KB||Oct 28, 2017||7.3.0 +1||351||Download|
|1.28 release||150.23 KB||Oct 26, 2017||7.3.0 +1||244||Download|
|1.27 release||149.95 KB||Oct 25, 2017||7.3.0 +1||190||Download|
|1.26 release||85.58 KB||Oct 22, 2017||7.3.0 +1||268||Download|
|1.25 release||81.87 KB||Oct 14, 2017||7.3.0 +1||369||Download|
|1.23 release||81.76 KB||Oct 14, 2017||7.3.0 +1||129||Download|
|1.22 release||80.98 KB||Oct 12, 2017||7.3.0 +1||169||Download|
|1.21 release||80.60 KB||Oct 10, 2017||7.3.0 +1||212||Download|
|1.20 release||78.07 KB||Oct 9, 2017||7.3.0 +1||170||Download|
|1.17 release||77.56 KB||Oct 8, 2017||7.3.0 +1||166||Download|
|1.15 release||76.50 KB||Oct 2, 2017||7.3.0 +1||236||Download|
|1.14 release||76.36 KB||Sep 30, 2017||7.3.0 +1||163||Download|
|1.13 release||73.30 KB||Sep 24, 2017||7.3.0 +1||207||Download|
|1.12 release||73.25 KB||Sep 23, 2017||7.3.0 +1||106||Download|
|1.10 release||48.07 KB||Sep 19, 2017||7.3.0 +1||246||Download|
|1.9 release||32.74 KB||Sep 11, 2017||7.3.0 +1||217||Download|
|1.8 release||32.22 KB||Sep 10, 2017||7.3.0 +1||106||Download|
|1.7 release||31.83 KB||Sep 8, 2017||7.3.0 +1||117||Download|
|1.6 release||30.62 KB||Sep 6, 2017||7.3.0 +1||102||Download|
|1.5 release||30.20 KB||Sep 5, 2017||7.3.0 +1||52||Download|
|1.4 release||29.92 KB||Sep 4, 2017||7.3.0 +1||53||Download|
|1.3 release||29.92 KB||Sep 3, 2017||7.3.0 +1||26||Download|
|1.2 release||29.51 KB||Sep 3, 2017||7.3.0 +1||188||Download|
|1.44e beta||201.75 KB||Nov 28, 2017||7.3.0 +1||208||Download|
|1.44d beta||188.23 KB||Nov 26, 2017||7.3.0 +1||46||Download|
|1.43b beta||172.67 KB||Nov 10, 2017||7.3.0 +1||37||Download|
|1.41b beta||165.33 KB||Nov 8, 2017||7.3.0 +1||32||Download|
|1.41a beta||165.31 KB||Nov 8, 2017||7.3.0 +1||29||Download|
|1.11 beta||73.33 KB||Sep 22, 2017||7.3.0 +1||100||Download|
|1.8b beta||32.15 KB||Sep 10, 2017||7.3.0 +1||21||Download|
|1.8a alpha||32.11 KB||Sep 9, 2017||7.3.0 +1||20||Download|
An add-on to track and search your banks.
- Access all your banks across all your characters
- Search your content and alts content
- Tracks auctions and mail content
- Tracks your gold gained and spent in the session *NEW*
- Plugs into your bag/bank search
- Display the ilvl
- Your content is color coded
- Compact bar menu, with a minimize option
- Control fonts, colors, labels, icon size and row size. Start Bank's Watch minimized (Esc > Interface > Addons)
- Display the quantities in tooltips
- Minimap button for quick access
- Keybinding is available for useful functions (Esc > Key bindings > Addons)
- Compatible with the default ui, including Adibags, Bagnon, ElvUI and more. Please post if your banks is not saved properly with certain add-ons enabled, I will add support.
- Money gained tracker. Fun sounds when you gain money.
When opening your bank, guild bank (tabs), reagent or void storage, the add-on will remember your items, so you can view them at all times. Since the guild bank storage is shared with other players, it is possible for the screenshot to become out of date. Open your guild bank to refresh.
If you like this project, show your support by sharing Bank's Watch with your friends.
Here are a few things beyond name search (in bracket is what you would type before the criteria, however I've noticed it seems to not be necessary):
- Search by quality [quality:]: epic, legendary, etc.
- Search by item level [lvl:/level:]: optionally, you can use ><= with it.
- Search by quest item, crafting reagent, battle pets, item id
- Search by usable items [use/usable]: For example, use&q:epic to usable epic items.
- Search by item type: boe (bind on equip), bop (on pickup), boa (on account), bou (on use)
- Search by type or slot [type:/slot:]: weapon, daggers, staves, leather, mail, etc.
- Combine multiple search criterias using &. For example: q:epic&lvl:>900
- Exclude search criterias using !. For example: !quality:legendary&type:finger
- Either search criterias using |. For example: type:finger|type:trinket
Optional Money tracker:
All options stated are available in the options drop down menu.
- You can set the money trigger.
- You can move, toggle and scale the tracker. You can also keybind it under Keybinding > Addons.
- 'Esc' to close any open frames
- Right-click on the options button to activate the minimize mode
- Drag the options button to move Bank's Watch
- Click the options button to quickly move between character banks
- Click search results to view the bank the item belongs to.
- When in minimized mode, the button is locked in place. Click it to show the bar.
- Automatically hide Bank's Watch when entering combat
Slash commands: (example: /bw debug or /bankswatch debug)
- oggle: Toggle Bank's Watch bar to hidden state and back (different to the keybind)
- money [toggle/scale 75–200/test]: For example, scale the money tracker to 1.25 /bw money scale 125.
- minimap: Toggle the minimap button
- zhTW provided by BNSSNB (Thank you!)
Report back if you experience issues or delays.