|Bar Profiler v0.4 release||86.81 KB||Jul 5, 2015||6.2.0||3,134||Download|
|BarProfiler v0.3.2a release||87.45 KB||Nov 13, 2012||5.0.5||6,263||Download|
|BarProfiler v0.3.2 release||88.19 KB||Nov 12, 2012||5.0.5||58||Download|
|BarProfiler v0.3.1 release||87.18 KB||Mar 27, 2012||4.3.0||5,879||Download|
|BarProfiler v0.3 release||87.12 KB||Mar 6, 2012||4.3.0||1,328||Download|
|BarProfiler v0.2.2 release||81.27 KB||Dec 13, 2011||4.3.0||1,254||Download|
|BarProfiler v0.2.1 release||82.85 KB||Oct 26, 2011||4.2.0||934||Download|
|BarProfiler v0.2 release||82.47 KB||Oct 16, 2011||4.2.0||435||Download|
|v0.1.2 release||77.80 KB||Jul 5, 2011||4.2.0||862||Download|
|v0.1.1 release||74.34 KB||Jun 4, 2011||4.1.0||395||Download|
|Bar Profiler 0.1 beta||74.35 KB||Jun 4, 2011||4.1.0||159||Download|
BarProfler is an addon for people who change talents a lot, have multiple people share an account or simply like changing their bars around for pvp / pve / questing.
BarProfler saves the location of your Spells, Abilities, Pets, Mounts, Companions, Equipment sets and Macros under a profile name which can be later loaded onto your action bars. Multiple profiles can be saved with different action bar layouts.
Profiles can be reordered, renamed, created, deleted, loaded and saved over whenever the user wishes through the GUI. Slash commands allows users to load profiles.
The profile preview lets a user:
- Disable an icon so it does not get replaced when loading a profile. Left click an icon, or left click and drag multiple icons to fade them out.
- Add new icons into the profile. This is done by simply putting an ability onto the mouse and dragging it in then left clicking on one of the slots. If the slot is already full the current icon will be placed onto the cursor.
- Remove icons from the profile. This is done by holding the right mouse button and dragging an icon from the slot. The icon will be placed onto the mouse.
The slash commands are:
- /bp or /barprofiler Toggles the main window of the addon, the same way that the minimap button (LDB) does.
- /bp load <Profile Name> or /barprofiler load <Profile Name> Loads the specified profile onto the action bars. This will NOT bring up a warning screen regardless of whether warnings are enabled or not.
- /bp resetgui or /barprofiler resetgui Resets the position of the windows. Useful if they get stuck off screen or to fix some bugs.