|v1.6.0 release||226.54 KB||Mar 1, 2020||1.13.3||3,128||Download|
|v1.5.0 release||219.66 KB||Feb 27, 2020||1.13.3||2,542||Download|
|v1.0.8 release||84.35 KB||Feb 25, 2020||1.13.3||2,053||Download|
|v1.0.7 release||83.40 KB||Feb 24, 2020||1.13.3||644||Download|
|v1.0.6 release||83.29 KB||Feb 24, 2020||1.13.3||953||Download|
|v1.0.5 release||83.25 KB||Feb 23, 2020||1.13.3||489||Download|
|v1.0.4 release||78.34 KB||Feb 22, 2020||1.13.3||978||Download|
|v1.0.3 release||78.30 KB||Feb 22, 2020||1.13.3||696||Download|
|v1.0.2 release||78.30 KB||Feb 21, 2020||1.13.3||357||Download|
|BestInSlotClassic-1.0.1.zip beta||79.47 KB||Feb 21, 2020||1.13.3||376||Download|
BestInSlotClassic is an add-on providing BestInSlot information in-game about best in slot (items and enchantments) in PvE for each class.
Supported lists are:
- Warrior: P1 -> P3
- Paladin: P1 -> P6
- Hunter: P1 -> P6
- Rogue: P1 -> P6
- Priest: P1 -> P6
- Shaman: P1 -> P6
- Mage: P1 -> P6
- Warlock: P1 -> P6
- Druid: P1 -> P6
More than 8000 bis items stored in the add-on, 34 specialisations included (including Magic resistances for some classes). It also display source for (hopefully) all items available amongst others:
All icons are clickable so that you can link/display an enchantment or an item to your group/mate/whisp.
I still have some ideas for this add-on, amongst others:
– Calculating main character stats for the current equipment
– Adding a possibility to define quickly whether an item is an upgrade or not compared to your actual equipment. (A la BIS by Exolink)
– Adding a possibility to check which potential upgrade you could retrieve from the zone you're in (A la Atlasloot)
– Adding a possibility to browse the BIS list for a given slot
– Adding more sets to the actual lists
– .. And making coffee ! But I guess that WoW Classic P7 would have been reached by then 🙂
Click on the minimap button or type in /bis or /bestinslot to open the main window.
Other supported commands are:
- /bis settings: Opens the setting pane.
- /bis loglevel level: Set the loglevel of the add-on, it's not recommenced to change this setting.
- /bis reset. Reset the add-on preferences
- /bis help. Shows help with CLI.
– /bis version. Shows the add-on version. (As from 1.5.1 only)
Credit goes to all theorycrafters who provided their sources for the BIS lists, I've only gathered them together into this add-on:
- Warrior: Fight Club
- Paladin: Paladin Classic
- Hunter: Hunter Classic
- Rogue: Rogue Classic
- Priest: Priest Classic
- Shaman: Shaman Classic
- Mage: Mage Classic
- Warlock: Warlock Classic
- Druid: Druid Classic
Special thanks to all theorycrafter who have shown interest to this project and supported it by providing their agreement to use their spreadsheet as datasource,
Special thanks to my fellow guildmates who are helping me everyday to get the best out of this add-on !
More info on: https://github.com/Warkdev/BestInSlotClassic/blob/master/README.md
Please use the issue tracker to report any bug/missing items/unordered list: https://github.com/Warkdev/BestInSlotClassic/issues
Feel free to contribute, the project is open-source 🙂
You can also contact me on these Discord: Wark.