|Bingo-v0.0.2-retail.zip release||30.15 KB||Nov 13, 2020||9.0.1||13||Download|
|Bingo-v0.0.2-classic.zip release||30.15 KB||Nov 13, 2020||1.13.5||4||Download|
|Bingo-v0.0.1.zip release||30.04 KB||Jan 19, 2020||1.13.3||127||Download|
A bingo addon for World of Warcraft.
- Create you own bingo cards to play.
- Import or export bingo cards.
Future Features (Maybe)
- GUI to create and edit bingo cards.
- Share bingo cards ingame with other players (Using a command or button).
- Sync bingo cards with other players (Keep the same spaces marked between all players).
- /bingo – Toggle the bingo card window.
- /bingo version – Print the addon version.
- /bingo show – Show the bingo card window.
- /bingo hide – Hide the bingo card window.
- /bingo resetcards – Reset all saved cards back to the default.
- /bingo resetsettings – Reset all settings back to the default.
- /bingo printversion – Enable/Disable printing the addon version on load. Default is disabled.
- /bingo defaultcard <Card Name> – Sets the card that will be loaded by default.
- /bingo scale <Number> – Scales the interface by the specified amount. Default is 1. Numbers only, decimals accepted.
- /bingo list – List all the saved bingo cards.
- /bingo load <Card Name> – Loads the specified card, the card name is case-sensitive.
Creating your own bingo cards
This section is easier to read on GitHub
Let's use a shortened version of the 'Example' bingo card for this example (You can find the full version included in the addon).
Title = "Example Bingo Card",
TitleSize = 28,
FontSize = 12,
FreeSpace = "This is the Free Space!",
FreeSpaceSize = 14,
 = "Example Bingo Space 1",
 = "Example Bingo Space 10 with a custom size!",
Size10 = 10,
 = "Example Bingo Space 24",
 = "This is the Free Space!!!",
Size25 = 8
All the following values (case-sensitive) can be omitted and the default value will be used instead.
- Title – Sets the title text that will be displayed on top of the card. Default: Bingo!
- TitleSize – Sets the size of the title text. Default: 20
- FontSize – Sets the font size for all the spaces with no specific size. Default: 10
- FreeSpace or  – You can use either to set the text you wish to display on the free space, if both 'FreeSpace' and '' are present 'FreeSpace' will be used. Default: Free Space
- FreeSpaceSize or Size25 – You can use either to set the size of the free space text, if both 'FreeSpaceSize' and 'Size25' are present 'FreeSpaceSize' will be used. Default: 10
-  –  – The values from 1 to 24 represent the regular spaces on the bingo card you can enter any text here. Default: 1 – 24
- Size1 – Size24 – Can be used to set a specific text size for that space. Default: 10