|1.2 release||184.61 KB||Jun 5, 2021||2.5.1||5||Download|
|1.1 release||184.60 KB||Jun 3, 2021||2.5.1||30||Download|
|1.0 release||150.20 KB||Jun 1, 2021||2.5.1||37||Download|
I wrote this addon, because I didn’t like PallyPower. My addon gives you more control over the buffs, as you choose blessings unit based not class based.
Compared to PallyPower
- It counts as unit frame, so you can use mouse over macros
- You can see how much time an unit has left from a specific buff
- You can target the unit with middle click
- The frame can be bigger than PallyPower (customizable)
- Not possible to set who-uses-what, instead it is automatically determined by the addon
Choosing which buff will be cast with left and right clicks:
- If already has a buff (or one expired) from the player then that will be used on left click
- If unit name has specific blessing priority set up then that will be used on left and right click
- Class priority will be used on left and right click
When a unit has a Blessing from another paladin that will be skipped (hence the priority).
Paladin A casts Blessing of Kings on player P, then Paladin B wants to use the addon, because P has already has Kings, Blessing of Wisdom will be used instead (this is based on the default priority, which can be changed).
The units consists of 4 part:
- Left icon: The Blessing that will be cast with left click
- Right icon: The Blessing that will be cast with right click
- Name in the middle (maximum characters can be specified in the settings)
- Time left from the Blessing on the right
The icon is split into two parts to save space, instead of showing two full icons. Check the images for an example.