|v6.3.2-1.3.1 +1 More release||49.66 KB||Dec 11, 2015||6.2.3||884||Download|
|v6.3.2-1.3 +1 More release||47.10 KB||Dec 11, 2015||6.2.3||64||Download|
|v6.3.2-1.2 +1 More release||108.39 KB||Dec 9, 2015||6.2.3||69||Download|
|v1.1.0 +1 More release||108.38 KB||Dec 6, 2015||6.2.3||56||Download|
|Boing-v1.0.0 release||101.15 KB||Nov 30, 2015||6.2.3||83||Download|
Boing* is modeled after JumpingSound which plays a sound whenever you jump. Unfortunately JumpSound would play the sound even when you weren't jumping, e.g. Swimming, flying, falling. I therefore set out to correct those problems and extended Boing to record how many times you've jumped per character, realm, and account.
I approached Suitic to see if we could update his project or start a new one. He elected to give me permission to upload the addon as a new project. The JumpingSound that Boing uses is originally from his addon.
- Plays a sound whenever you jump
- Keeps track of how many jumps you've done per character, realm, and account.
- LibDataBroker-1.1 integration – Shows current session jumps with the ability to view all stats in the tooltip.
- Reset jumps per character, realm, account
- Ability to pick sound from the sound folder
- Full Configuration Menu.
The version for Boing is going to look a bit weird. Taking a page out of another Addon Author's book, The version will be a combination of the wow version this addon was tested under as well as the addon's version. It will look a little something like this:
Which roughly translates into the following:
- WoW Verison: 6.3.2
- Boing Version: 1.2
I also follow the following version standard for my version number, <Major>.<Minor>.<Hotfix> where:
- Major means there was an API Breaking major change
- Minor means there was a backwards compatible change
- Hotfix is a patch to fix a critical issue that can not wait for a release build.
*Not related to Boing which is a combat addon that has been abandoned.