|BPGP-Loot-System-1.2.3.zip release||500.45 KB||Oct 15, 2021||2.5.2||0||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.2.2.zip release||500.32 KB||Oct 8, 2021||2.5.2||147||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.2.1.zip release||500.18 KB||Sep 20, 2021||2.5.2||168||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.2.0.zip release||500.09 KB||Sep 14, 2021||2.5.2||187||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.1.1.zip release||489.79 KB||Aug 10, 2021||2.5.1||269||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.1.0.zip release||315.66 KB||Aug 1, 2021||2.5.1||139||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.9.zip release||306.63 KB||Jul 24, 2021||2.5.1||151||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.8.zip release||302.34 KB||Jul 13, 2021||2.5.1||210||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.7.zip release||302.17 KB||Jul 13, 2021||2.5.1||21||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.6.zip release||301.61 KB||Jul 5, 2021||2.5.1||174||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.5.zip release||301.21 KB||Jun 21, 2021||2.5.1||346||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.4.zip release||300.94 KB||Jun 18, 2021||2.5.1||193||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.3.zip release||300.13 KB||May 20, 2021||2.5.1||358||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.2.zip release||299.23 KB||Feb 3, 2021||1.13.6||227||Download|
|BPGP-Loot-System-1.0.1.zip release||298.75 KB||Nov 19, 2020||1.13.5||166||Download|
Boss Points / Gear Points Loot System
BPGP is designed exclusively for WoW Classic, with keeping in mind its raiding environment. Project philosophy aims to provide streamlined means for even loot distribution among big raid rosters while giving each raider as much decision freedom as possible. Concept is quite simple: raiders receive fixed BP awards for each boss kill and fixed GP credits for every item received if they want it for general use, else item goes without any points at all (e.g. for offspec, PvP). This way it’s the raiders themselves who determine their itemization ways and priorities – they are free to save the points for some big juicy items, collect tier pieces or grab multiple minor upgrades, while average raid performance level will rise evenly with good statistical spread.
Robust Points Storage
- Up to 6 BPGP tables – Allows to store points individually for each raid instance, tier or separate raid groups within the guild.
- Up to 9’000’000 BP/GP in each table – Just enable Wide Table mode in the options. Default limit is 3000 BP/GP.
- Data Encryption – Points data containers are encoded and encrypted with key changing on each system locking. One will face numerous problems trying to manually modify the values.
- Limited Access – BPGP always stays in the locked state, one should soft-lock desired table first to be able to change its values, at the same time preventing access for everybody else. System can be locked completely, with only Guild Master and the player who activated the hard-lock can unlock it. Guild Master’s hard lock can be removed only by himself.
Master Looter Automation
- Standby support – Extends mass awards list with raiders who are waiting for free raid slot, they will receive configurable percentage of regular raid members BP awards for boss kills.
- Dropped items list handling and announcing – ML can announce the dropped loot list and start the loot distribution process if at least someone in the raid managed to survive the fight and has BPGP installed to broadcast a content of the corpse loot window.
- BP Award Popup on boss kills – 1 click BP awarding to both raid and standby members.
- Item distribution announcing – 2 clicks distribution announcing with optional comment. Features popup mode and simple roll mode.
- Item Distribution Popup – Renders popup window with item icon, name and action buttons. Features auto roll on Need/Greed, auto pass items based on player class (i.e. ignore items with spell power as warrior, etc.).
- Equipped items display – Renders icons of currently equipped items for players who pressed Need or Greed in the Item Distribution Popup. For rings, trinkets and weapons shows both slots.
- Distribution results display – Gathers distribution relevant data (roll results, popup responses) and renders it in the main window. Columns support smart sorting.
- GP Credit Popup after distributing an item – 1 click GP crediting right after masterlooting an item to someone.
- Log searching and filtering – Allows to quickly find desired data among tens of thousands of log lines.
- Log entries Import / Export – Verifiable and sharable logs.
- Cooldowns Tracker – Lightweight used raid cooldowns tracker (Druid: Innervate, Rebirth; Paladin: Blessing of Protection, Divine Intervention, Divine Shield, Lay on Hands; Priest: Power Infusion; Warlock: Soulstone; Warrior: Last Stand, Shield Wal, Challenging Shout). Raid members must have BPGP installed to be shown in the list.
- Wipe Protection – Lightweight tracker of active Rebirths, Divine Interventions and Soulstones.
- Whose Loot Check – Allows to check who should loot the mob corpse (i.e. for MC hounds skinning). BPGP must be installed by everyone in the raid to make the best use of the feature.
- BPGP Version Check – Provides an easy way to find out who in the raid is missing the addon.
- Legacy Mode – EPGP-like item GP weighting based on slot and given modifiers. For those guilds who completely disregards BPGP concept but would like to use its feature set.
- /bpgp – Toggle BPGP window.
- /bpgp help – List available commands.
- /bpgp cd – Toggle Raid Cooldowns window.
- /bpgp wp – Toggle Wipe Protection window.
- /bpgp lc – Start whose loot check.
- /bpgp vc – Start BPGP version check.
1. Make sure you are the Guild Master.
2. Prepare the guild ranks structure:
– Every rank should be able to view Officer Notes.
– Amount of people with Officer Notes writing access should be minimized. Ideally it should be only GM and special rank for Master Looters.
– At least 1 rank for alt characters required if you’re going to use alt-to-main linking for shared BP/GP. You may also want to create rank for officer alts with officer chat access. Main can be assigned via BPGP interface or by manual writing @Mainsname in alt’s Officer Note.
3. Create level 1 character, add him to the guild and promote to highest rank (just below the GM). His Officer Note will be used to store the guild wide BPGP Enforced Settings, as well as dynamic part of encryption key. Please make sure you won’t accidentally delete or kick him.
4. Go to BPGP -> Options – > Service, press ‘Initialize BPGP’. This action will write default Enforced Settings to settings holder’s Officer Note and initial BPGP container to your note.
5. Go to BPGP -> Options – > Enforced Settings, configure them to your liking. Press ‘Enforce Settings’ to apply.
6. Select desired table from the list in the top left corner of the BPGP window, press the red lock icon (indicates hard lock state) to unlock it. Icon should become green (indicates soft lock state).
7. Make sure the warning icon is not displayed in the top left corner of the BPGP window. If it appears, please hover over it and fix all listed issues to be able to use the system.