|Broker_GotMail 1.1 release||7.23 KB||Oct 11, 2018||8.0.1||350||Download|
|Broker_GotMail 1.0 release||7.18 KB||Oct 9, 2016||7.0.3||752||Download|
Broker: GotMail is built on KaiBo's original, and it uses complex methods to predict the incoming amount of mails, as well as showing a variety of other numbers from your mailbox.
- Expected amount of mails:
- GotMail tries to predict the amount of mails incoming by watching events in real time. Because Blizzard refuses to give proper mail API, it's just prediction, and not reliable information.
- Known mails:
- Total amount of mails that is known to have arrived.
- Amount of mails that is known to have arrived, but not yet read.
- Amount of mails that is known to have arrived, and already read.
- A DataBroker addon (like Bazooka)
- Access to a mailbox