|1.1 release||25.07 KB||Oct 26, 2016||7.1.0||858||Download|
|1.0 release||25.07 KB||Sep 27, 2016||7.0.3||43||Download|
AddOn memory usage plugin for Data Broker
For this AddOn you need Data Broker Display like Bazooka, ChocolateBar, Titan Panel etc. Without these AddOns you can't see nothing (tested on ChocolateBar and Bazooka)
Big inspiration for me was StatBlock_Memory AddOn. Because he had some limitations for me, i made this fork and enchanced him. So it is alternative. If you are looking for more complex AddOn, you can consider to try Broker_AddonMonitor.
So what this AddOn can do for you?
- Shows memory usage of you AddOns in LDB display AddOn tooltip
- Show all AddOns and used memory
- Using QTip it shows all AddOns with scrollbar if needed
- Show unloaded AddOns (like loaded on demand etc.)
- Coloring memory usage (see below)
- Collection garbage by Click
- UI reload by Shift-Click
Coloring memory usage
This is one part of AddOn which can work differently for each of you. AddOns ale colored by usage by green, yellow and red, bud that don't need to be specific for your PC. For example, 150 MB for me is not a problem because of my PC, but for someone it can slow a game. So these colors are informational only.
Please report all bugs and feature requests to Github tracker