|CampTwacker_1.4 release||2.66 KB||Jul 4, 2021||9.1.0||0||Download|
|CampTwacker_1.3 release||2.65 KB||May 11, 2021||9.0.5||100||Download|
|CampTwacker_1.2 release||2.26 KB||Apr 6, 2021||9.0.5||99||Download|
|CampTwacker_1.1 release||2.24 KB||Dec 9, 2020||9.0.2||127||Download|
|CampTwacker 1.0 release||1.19 KB||Jun 10, 2020||8.3.0||68||Download|
Icon Art by Omusa Steelhorn, Twitter: @artofsteelhorn
*notices ur desert* OwO where’s dis?
I couldn’t find an addon that adds this must-have feature to our vulpera racials, so I made one myself!
Simply put, Make Camp and Return to Camp spells now have an additional line of text telling you the location of your last placed campsite, with the following very tiny details:
– A separate message when the addon does not know of your last campsite (this will be the case when you first install it, make sure you Make Camp somewhere).
– Tells both the subzone and the map zone.
– If both the subzone and zone are identical, it simply says “somewhere in [zone]”.
– Automatic location fetching if you successfully Return to Camp when the addon doesn’t know its destination, though this is semi-unreliable.
A few bonus features I might add later on down the line if people are interested:
– Coordinates included in the tooltip (or just accessible via a /command)
– Map icon maybe?
My other addons:
GladiatorlosSA2 – PvP Spell Alerting addon that vocalizes important abilities cast by your enemies!
Silvershard Map Fix – Fixes the longstanding bug with the Battlefield Map (Shift+M) in Silvershard Mines where the carts would not display their controlling faction correctly.