|v0.8.10 release||407.28 KB||Nov 5, 2021||2.5.1||1||Download|
|CensusPlusTBC-v0.8.8 release||407.42 KB||Oct 8, 2021||2.5.2||627||Download|
|CensusPlusTBC_v0.8.7.zip release||405.94 KB||Oct 7, 2021||2.5.2||193||Download|
|CensusPlusTBC_0_8_6.zip release||405.98 KB||Jun 6, 2021||2.5.1||2,294||Download|
|CensusPlusTBC.zip release||405.97 KB||May 31, 2021||2.5.1||430||Download|
CensusPlusTBC is an update version of CensusPlusClassic that works with WoW TBC.
CensusPlusTBC is an addon that records details about the characters online in your faction at the time of the polling. This is done with liberal use of the in-game /who command via the Wholib. The information is then stored in the CensusPlus.lua in your account’s SavedVariables folder.
Scarecr0w12 has made a website for collecting the CensusPlus data: https://WoWClassicPop.com
Want to help Contribute more?
Come join the projects discord and help make everything even more awesome!
We’re always looking for people who can help expand, and make the addon, and website, far better!
- Original Author: Ian Pieragostini
- Modified By: Cooper Sellers – warcraftrealms.com
- Modified By: sylvanaar – LibWho integration
- Modified By: Bringoutyourdead with support from Balgair both at warcraftrealms.com
- Modified By: Bringoutyourdead with support from Padanfain both at warcraftrealms.com
- Modified By: Christophrus – WoWClassicPopulation.com
- Modified By: Lexie