|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r25 release||289.15 KB||Oct 8, 2015||6.2.2||5,351||Download|
|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r21 release||284.33 KB||Sep 28, 2015||6.2.2||289||Download|
|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r20 release||282.73 KB||Sep 24, 2015||6.2.2||249||Download|
|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r19 release||280.87 KB||Sep 15, 2015||6.2.2||303||Download|
|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r24 beta||289.14 KB||Oct 7, 2015||6.2.2||108||Download|
|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r23 beta||288.15 KB||Oct 1, 2015||6.2.2||144||Download|
|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r22 beta||285.32 KB||Sep 29, 2015||6.2.2||129||Download|
|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r18 beta||278.60 KB||Sep 7, 2015||6.2.2||266||Download|
|Chaos Bolt DPET Tracker-r17 beta||239.66 KB||Aug 14, 2015||6.2.0||487||Download|
This addon is only for destruction warlocks. It helps to make decisions when to cast Chaos Bolt or Shadowburn. It tracks all of your buffs and splits them into DPET stages based on buffs type and theirs duration, so you can say that in next five seconds my Chaos Bolt has 140% DPET increase over static buffed character and after that 113% DPET increase until all buffs falls off.
Since revision 20 all DPET thresholds are now relative to automatically calculated "Passive DPET level" which contains all buffs that remain 5 minutes or longer. So now there is no need to change thresholds when your static buff configuration changes, in other words all thresholds are treated as "xxx percent DPET increase" in compare with what you have at the moment.
Please check and correct your current thresholds if they are too big.
- Open options window
- Set "DPET Low Threshold" to 110%
- Set "DPET High Threshold" to "DPET Low Threshold" + 5..20% (depend on gear and your preference)
- Uncheck "Use Backdraft stacks" (may lead to OOM and overall performance drop)
- (Option) Uncheck "Use EmberKill On Trash Targets" (still may be useful while questing)
- (Option) Adjust position and size by changing "Stage bars position" and "Stage bars size" values
- (Option) Adjust displayed time span by changing "Time Window" value
- (Option) Adjust Emberbits softcap values by changing "Low threshold active" and "No threshold active" values in the "Emberbits softcap" section
To open the options window, type /cbdt.
- High and low DPET relative thresholds are set by player;
- All buffs processed using spell data and spell effects data ( simulationcraft spell data used ), so all ratings and stat modifiers are taken in account with appropriate scalings;
- For selection between Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn average DPET used ( multistrike/crits/multistrike crits are taken into account );
- Visual and sound alert for Chaos Bolt or Shadowburn;
- Visual DPET levels representation;
- At sub 20% HP phase spell with higher average DPET selected (Chaos Bolt or Shadowburn);
- Chaos Bolt selected when Incinerate cast time less than 1 second (GCD capped);
- Havoc buff charges and remaining time tracking;
- Embers overcap protection – Chaos Bolt/Shadowburn notification if more than 3.5 (default) embers when no thresholds active and 2.9 (default) when low threshold active.
- Target HP tracking to let you know if you can kill target with embers you have at the moment;
- Target HP decrease rate tracking ( simple moving average with 10 seconds window ) to make sure you can dump all embers before the target dies;
Special thanks to:
- Анаразелька@EA (EU-Gordunni) for testing