|Chronicles_v1.3.1.zip release||868.93 KB||Nov 26, 2022||10.0.2||129||Download|
|Chronicles_v1.3.zip release||868.93 KB||Nov 26, 2022||10.0.2||15||Download|
|Chronicles_v1.2.zip release||871.22 KB||Oct 26, 2022||10.0.0||77||Download|
|Chronicles_v1.1.zip release||848.45 KB||Nov 23, 2020||9.0.2||274||Download|
|Chronicles_v1.0.zip release||445.88 KB||May 3, 2020||8.3.0||223||Download|
|v1.2-alpha alpha||863.07 KB||Sep 9, 2022||10.0.0||49||Download|
|Chronicles_v0.2b-alpha.zip alpha||544.55 KB||Jan 20, 2020||8.3.0||110||Download|
|Chronicles_v0.2-alpha.zip alpha||544.55 KB||Jan 12, 2020||8.2.5||44||Download|
|Chronicles_v0.1-alpha.zip alpha||541.13 KB||Jan 11, 2020||8.2.5||17||Download|
Chronicles allow you to view inside the game a timeline and browse through the events that happened in the Warcraft universe with the factions and characters related to these events.
You now also can add your own customed events, characters and factions to enhance your roleplay experience with a journal of your adventures.
If you want to backup your customed events you can view them in the Chronicles.lua file located here :
<YOURPATH>\World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF\Account\<YOURACCOUNTNAME>\SavedVariables\Chronicles.lua
This project is still under development, mostly due to the huge amount of data to collect
- display a timeline of event using command /chronicles or clicking the minimap icon
- view current year in minimap icon’s tooltip
- zoom in and out into the timeline, available steps are 1000, 500 or 250 years
- select a time period to display the corresponding list of events
- select an event and browse through the description pages like a book
- view factions and characters related to the selected event
- filter events by type or source if using external libraries
- create your own events, characters and factions
Improving the content
In order to facilitate the creation of the content for the addon a tool as been created.
You can find on Github (https://github.com/Ciaanh/Chronicles-DB) a repository for all the data in the addon and the installer for the application to view and edit the data then transform the data into a zip file to extract in the addon Custom folder.
The process might not be really intuitive yet, some changes will be made but do not hesitate to participate in order to improve the tool or add more content to the timeline.
A guide on how to participate is coming.
- more data to display
- extend the available list of event with external libraries (in progress)
The current list of events include in the addon is limited, as the core is ready I will work on the data to display.
This means gathering events, prepare the text to describe them with the exact dates and sort them by type.
Any help is welcomed ^^