|Chronicles_v1.1.zip release||848.45 KB||Nov 23, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|Chronicles_v1.0.zip release||445.88 KB||May 3, 2020||8.3.0||164||Download|
|Chronicles_v0.2b-alpha.zip alpha||544.55 KB||Jan 20, 2020||8.3.0||7||Download|
|Chronicles_v0.2-alpha.zip alpha||544.55 KB||Jan 12, 2020||8.2.5||7||Download|
|Chronicles_v0.1-alpha.zip alpha||541.13 KB||Jan 11, 2020||8.2.5||4||Download|
Chronicles allow you to view inside the game a timeline and browse through the events that happened in the Warcraft universe.
This project is till under development, mostly due to the huge amount of data to collect
- display the timeline with command /chronicles
- zoom in and out into the timeline, available steps are 1000, 500 or 250 years
- select a time period to display the corresponding list of events
- select an event and browse through the description pages like a book
- filter events by type or source if using external libraries
- extend the available list of event with external libraries
The current list of events include in the addon is limited, as the core is now ready I will be able to work on the data to display.
This means gathering events, prepare the text to describe them with the exact dates and sort them by type.
I will be building a way to hep manage the database of the addon and possibly generate automaticaly external libraries.
Any help is welcomed ^^