|2.5.3-1 release||24.27 KB||Jan 20, 2022||2.5.3||0||Download|
|2.5.2-7 release||24.27 KB||Jan 7, 2022||2.5.2||483||Download|
|2.5.2-5 release||23.59 KB||Nov 5, 2021||2.5.2||854||Download|
|9.0.2-6 release||26.09 KB||Jan 17, 2021||9.0.2||3,456||Download|
|9.0.2-5 release||25.63 KB||Jan 2, 2021||9.0.2||1,262||Download|
|8.3.7-1 release||25.89 KB||Jul 27, 2020||8.3.0||2,552||Download|
|8.3.0-4 release||25.65 KB||Mar 29, 2020||8.3.0||2,504||Download|
|8.3.0-3 release||25.59 KB||Mar 22, 2020||8.3.0||879||Download|
|v6.0.2-06 release||252.39 KB||Sep 22, 2015||6.2.2||62,062||Download|
|v6.2.0-05-BR release||252.23 KB||Sep 3, 2015||6.2.2||10,915||Download|
|v6.2.0-05 release||22.43 KB||Sep 2, 2015||6.2.2||3,199||Download|
|v6.2.0-04 release||252.22 KB||Jul 29, 2015||6.2.0||15,326||Download|
|v6.2.0-03 release||252.11 KB||Jul 28, 2015||6.2.0||4,014||Download|
|v6.2.0-02 release||252.06 KB||Jul 28, 2015||6.2.0||2,264||Download|
|v6.2.0-01_BR release||251.74 KB||Jul 27, 2015||6.2.0||2,650||Download|
|v6.2.0-01 release||21.94 KB||Jul 23, 2015||6.2.0||3,500||Download|
|v6.0.3-11 release||241.81 KB||Jan 18, 2015||6.0.3 +2||33,564||Download|
|v6.0.3-10 release||241.67 KB||Dec 12, 2014||6.0.3 +2||20,162||Download|
|v6.0.3-9 release||241.34 KB||Dec 9, 2014||6.0.3 +2||7,062||Download|
|v6.0.3-8 release||241.29 KB||Dec 7, 2014||6.0.3 +2||5,826||Download|
|v6.0.3-7 release||241.06 KB||Nov 30, 2014||6.0.3 +2||9,311||Download|
|v6.0.3-6 release||241.00 KB||Nov 28, 2014||6.0.3 +2||4,670||Download|
|v6.0.3-4 release||240.87 KB||Nov 27, 2014||6.0.3 +2||4,246||Download|
|v6.0.3-3 release||240.91 KB||Nov 24, 2014||6.0.3 +2||6,117||Download|
|v6.0.3-2 release||241.19 KB||Nov 23, 2014||6.0.3 +2||3,855||Download|
|v6.0.3-1 release||241.04 KB||Oct 29, 2014||6.0.3 +2||12,711||Download|
|v6.0.3-0 release||240.80 KB||Oct 28, 2014||6.0.3 +2||4,560||Download|
|v6.0.2-12 release||240.69 KB||Oct 24, 2014||6.0.2 +1||6,406||Download|
|v6.0.2-11 release||240.66 KB||Oct 22, 2014||6.0.2 +1||4,506||Download|
|v6.0.2-10 release||240.68 KB||Oct 22, 2014||6.0.2 +1||1,567||Download|
|v6.0.2-9 release||239.52 KB||Oct 20, 2014||6.0.2 +1||4,649||Download|
|v6.0.2-8 release||239.51 KB||Oct 19, 2014||6.0.2 +1||1,849||Download|
|v6.0.2-7 release||240.19 KB||Oct 19, 2014||6.0.2 +1||2,865||Download|
|v6.0.2-6 release||239.86 KB||Oct 19, 2014||6.0.2 +1||1,600||Download|
|v6.0.2-5 release||239.63 KB||Oct 19, 2014||6.0.2 +1||903||Download|
|v6.0.2-4 release||440.97 KB||Oct 16, 2014||6.0.2 +1||6,912||Download|
|v6.0.2-3 release||440.95 KB||Oct 16, 2014||6.0.2 +1||2,482||Download|
|v6.0.2-2 release||440.85 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2 +1||4,649||Download|
|v6.0.2-1 release||440.48 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2 +1||1,214||Download|
|v6.0.2-0 release||440.69 KB||Oct 15, 2014||6.0.2 +1||890||Download|
|v5.4.8-1 release||441.67 KB||Oct 13, 2014||5.4.8 +2||4,423||Download|
|v5.4.8-0 release||441.69 KB||Oct 10, 2014||5.4.8 +1||2,807||Download|
|v5.4.7-1 release||439.91 KB||Mar 18, 2014||5.4.7 +1||16,726||Download|
|v5.4.2-7 release||439.90 KB||Feb 24, 2014||5.4.2||5,377||Download|
|v5.4.2-6 release||439.91 KB||Feb 21, 2014||5.4.2||2,782||Download|
|v5.4.2-5 release||439.89 KB||Feb 18, 2014||5.4.2||2,757||Download|
|v5.4.2-4 release||439.90 KB||Feb 18, 2014||5.4.2||202||Download|
|v5.4.2-3 release||439.95 KB||Feb 17, 2014||5.4.2||1,351||Download|
|v5.4.2-1 release||439.94 KB||Feb 14, 2014||5.4.2 +2||2,257||Download|
|v5.4.2-0 release||440.76 KB||Dec 24, 2013||5.4.2 +2||7,420||Download|
|v5.4.1-0 release||440.56 KB||Nov 13, 2013||5.4.1 +1||6,264||Download|
|5.4.0-1 release||440.26 KB||Oct 18, 2013||5.4.0||4,748||Download|
|v5.4.0-0 release||440.17 KB||Sep 16, 2013||5.4.0||4,087||Download|
|v4.3.1 release||440.13 KB||Sep 13, 2013||5.4.0||2,183||Download|
|v4.3 release||441.72 KB||Sep 11, 2013||5.4.0||2,096||Download|
|v4.1.5 release||439.53 KB||Nov 28, 2012||5.1.0||11,761||Download|
|v4.1.4 release||439.52 KB||Nov 13, 2012||5.0.5 +1||3,959||Download|
|v4.1.3 release||439.22 KB||Oct 24, 2012||5.0.5 +1||4,301||Download|
|v4.1.2 release||439.22 KB||Oct 18, 2012||5.0.5 +1||2,805||Download|
|v4.1.1 release||439.17 KB||Oct 15, 2012||5.0.5 +1||2,183||Download|
|v4.1 release||439.17 KB||Oct 14, 2012||5.0.5 +1||1,049||Download|
|v4.0.1 release||438.99 KB||Sep 21, 2012||5.0.5 +1||4,049||Download|
|v4.0 release||439.05 KB||Sep 3, 2012||5.0.4||3,447||Download|
|v4.0-alpha2 release||438.92 KB||Sep 1, 2012||5.0.4||1,899||Download|
|v4.0-alpha1 release||438.90 KB||Aug 29, 2012||5.0.4||2,119||Download|
|v3.0.2 release||438.80 KB||Jan 8, 2012||4.3.0||10,337||Download|
|v3.0.1 release||438.54 KB||Dec 23, 2011||4.3.0||2,409||Download|
|v3.0 release||438.51 KB||Dec 20, 2011||4.3.0||932||Download|
|v2.1 release||437.08 KB||Dec 16, 2011||4.3.0||1,089||Download|
|v2.0 release||436.88 KB||Oct 26, 2011||4.2.0||3,693||Download|
|v1.6.1 release||4.49 KB||Sep 25, 2011||4.2.0||2,558||Download|
|v1.5 release||4.38 KB||Sep 12, 2011||4.2.0||1,277||Download|
|v1.4 release||4.28 KB||Aug 6, 2011||4.2.0||2,066||Download|
|v1.3.1 release||4.08 KB||Aug 4, 2011||4.2.0||623||Download|
|v1.3 release||3.99 KB||Aug 3, 2011||4.2.0||830||Download|
|8.3.0-2 beta||25.56 KB||Mar 21, 2020||8.3.0||89||Download|
|8.3.0-1 alpha||25.54 KB||Feb 18, 2020||8.3.0||133||Download|
|v4.2-alpha2 alpha||444.35 KB||Sep 9, 2013||5.4.0 +1||184||Download|
|v4.2-alpha1 alpha||12.05 KB||Sep 8, 2013||5.4.0 +1||120||Download|
Version 9.0.2-6 is based on patch 9.0.2:
• Fix border color for free casts
• Add owlweaving support (disabled by default)
Version 9.0.2-5 is based on patch 9.0.2:
• Many performance changes under the hood
• Show DoT multiplier differences in top right corner
• Berserk/Incarnation durations in bottom left corner
• Green border on free/clearcasting proc abilities
• Implement the new Bloodtalons usage
Version 8.3.7-1 is based on patch 8.3.7:
• Ignore Things from Beyond and specific trinkets
• Fix different ranks of essences (incorrect spell ID)
• Include spell absorbed in event tracking (fixes Maut DoT tracking)
Version 8.3.0-4 is based on patch 8.3.0:
• Only beam with Tiger’s Fury up if using 2+ Jungle Fury traits or boss time to die < 6 seconds
• Don’t try to snap to Personal Resource Bar before hooking frame
• Only recommend trinket < 20 seconds on bosses
Version 8.3.0-3 is based on patch 8.3.0:
• Fix Bear form Rage() -> Player.rage
• Now uses form for resource bar snap coordinates
• Fixed resource bar snap for Blizzard frames
Version 8.3.0-2 is based on patch 8.3.0:
• Fixed Primal Wrath usage/Multitarget Rip duration tracking
• Fixed TF usage (somewhat) with Predator talent
• Fix some bad function references in APL (ex. Enemies() -> Player.enemies)
Version 8.3.0-1 is based on patch 8.3.0:
• Rewrote the entirety of the addon, still maintains the same slash commands and look, but is much smarter!
• Guardian support probably broken (we’re still in alpha phase here, sorry!)
Claw is an addon for cat and bear druids that simplifies gameplay and maximizes DPS by doing all the decision making for you.
Claw uses an advanced priority list developed by myself and the people over at the SimulationCraft project, improved for ease of use in actual gameplay.
It will calculate which ability would give you the highest DPS (and TPS) during the current combat situation.
The addon is comprised of a cluster of icons, they are:
• Previously Used Ability icon (left) – Displays the last correct ability you used (to show you that you actually used it before the icon changed, can be disabled)
• Primary Ability icon (middle) – Displays the best ability to use for maximum DPS during the current combat situation
• Cooldown icon (right) – Displays when you should use an ability that is off the global cooldown or has a long cooldown (can be disabled)
• Extra icon (top left) – Displays off-GCD short active mitigation cooldowns (if used by the spec)
• Interrupt icon (top right) – Displays a timer for your target’s interruptable spell casts, and your interrupt or stun ability if it’s available
Other features of Claw includes:
• Glowing Ability Buttons – Your ability buttons glow when they become the best choice ability
• Multi-Target Modes – Use keybindings or clicks to switch between single target and 2, 3, 4, or 5+ target modes – or use automatic switching!
• Know When You Miss – A red border will appear on the previously used icon when your attack misses or gets parried or dodged
• Moveable, Lockable, and Scalable – Each icon can separately be moved to wherever you like on the screen, then locked or scaled to any size
Slash command for Claw user configurable options: /claw
Why is it called Claw?
It just seemed cool at the time and wasn’t taken by any other addon, it’s easy to remember as well. Then again, it’s one ability you won’t ever see again… R.I.P. Claw ability
Where is it? I don’t see it!
The addon hides itself when you aren’t targeting something you’re able to attack. Try selecting a training dummy to move it around and such.
Keep in mind that cat priorities will not show up unless you are in feral specialization, and bear priorities will not show up unless you are in guardian specialization.
It’s showing up in other specs, I don’t want it to!
It should be hidden in restoration and balance specialization, if you don’t want to see it in your other specs you could use /claw hidespec 1 to hide in primary or /claw hidespec 2 to hide in secondary spec.
What happened to the resource bar addon?
I got rid of it since Blizzard decided to make their own version (I’d like to think they got the idea from me ;))
I recommend using that (Interface -> Names -> [x] Personal Resource Display)
You can skin your personal resource display using Kui Nameplates if you like.
You can also snap the addon to it using the command: /claw snap below
How is the CPU usage for this addon, considering that it reads through an APL constantly?
It’s actually not bad, using AddOn CPU Usage, I’ve measured peak usage per frame render at around 4ms, and the average is much much lower. It should be well below your average Weak Aura!
Can I get this addon for other classes?
Yes, you can! … if I am playing your class during this patch. 🙂 Look around my Curseforge profile.