|Release - 1a release||153.65 KB||Jul 18, 2016||6.2.4||930||Download|
I found myself annoyed by all the quests that were blocking my screen while in combat. I wanted them once I was not fighting, as they usually tracked the quest I was currently on, but with a lot in my quest log it got a bit messy. So I decided to take the matter into my own hands and create an addon that hid both the objective tracker and the minimap cluster, as well as giving the user some more control and options regarding hiding UI elements in combat.
- Hides or fades the Minimap Cluster while in combat
- Hides or fades the Objective Tracker while in combat
- Hide the player and target frames both in and out of combat
- Change the opacity of the chat window whicle in combat
- Changes the location and size of the default buff-frame while in combat
Personalization can be done through Interface>Clean Combat.