|v1.9a-bcc release||186.90 KB||Jul 17, 2021||2.5.1||1||Download|
|v1.9a-classic release||186.90 KB||Jul 17, 2021||1.13.7||2||Download|
|v1.9 release||186.90 KB||Jun 10, 2021||1.13.7||274||Download|
|v1.9-bcc release||186.90 KB||Jun 10, 2021||2.5.1||997||Download|
|v1.8a release||186.79 KB||Jun 9, 2021||2.5.1||238||Download|
|v1.8-bcc release||186.78 KB||May 29, 2021||2.5.1||751||Download|
|v1.8 release||186.78 KB||Mar 16, 2021||1.13.6||1,630||Download|
|v1.7 release||185.41 KB||Jul 22, 2020||1.13.5||1,872||Download|
|v1.6 release||185.23 KB||Jul 18, 2020||1.13.5||106||Download|
|v1.5a release||122.00 KB||Jun 26, 2020||1.13.4||176||Download|
|v1.5 release||121.89 KB||Jun 20, 2020||1.13.4||109||Download|
|v1.4 release||121.00 KB||Jun 6, 2020||1.13.4||109||Download|
|v1.3 release||116.75 KB||May 15, 2020||1.13.4||122||Download|
|v1.2 release||116.70 KB||May 9, 2020||1.13.4||85||Download|
|v1.1 release||115.70 KB||May 3, 2020||1.13.4||76||Download|
|v1.0 release||337.14 KB||May 2, 2020||1.13.2||34||Download|
|cleangroupassigns-1.0.zip beta||117.56 KB||Apr 5, 2020||1.13.4||57||Download|
|6f3f476-alpha alpha||337.02 KB||Apr 6, 2020||1.13.2||10||Download|
cleangroupassigns is a World of Warcraft Classic Addon to automatically sort your raid based on your preset arrangements.
Written by Munchkin <clean> on Fairbanks-US
- Arrangements can be made by dragging players from the player bank to each group. They can be then saved for later use.
- NOTE: Rearranging a raid is not possible in combat. Blizzard specifically blocks add-ons from doing this and there is no legal way to bypass it.
- Fetch Arrangements will download presets from the raid leader and other raid assistants using the addon.
- Show Only Players In Raid will limit the player bank to only show players in the current raid group.
- Copy Current Raid discards the current arrangement if unsaved, replacing it with the current raid arrangement.
- Invite Roster To Raid will attempt to invite all the players in your current arrangement.
- REARRANGE RAID will change the groups to reflect your setup.
- Delete arrangements and players from player bank via right click.
- /cga list – show list of available presets.
- /cga go [index] – rearrange raid based on the preset.
- /cga show – open UI.
- /cga hide – close UI.
Repo with newest updates: https://github.com/fjaros/cleangroupassigns