|220.127.116.11 release||4.51 KB||Jul 26, 2016||7.0.3||649||Download|
|7.0.3 release||4.48 KB||Jul 22, 2016||7.0.3||194||Download|
|ClutterCleaner6.2.4 release||4.09 KB||Jul 14, 2016||6.2.4||223||Download|
|ClutterCleaner6.2 release||3.69 KB||Jun 25, 2015||6.2.0||481||Download|
|ClutterCleanerv1.1 release||3.13 KB||Mar 2, 2015||6.1.0||310||Download|
|ClutterCleanerv1.0 release||2.90 KB||Feb 14, 2015||6.0.3||155||Download|
|ClutterCleanerv0.2 beta||1.90 KB||Feb 4, 2015||6.0.3||129||Download|
|ClutterCleanerBeta beta||1.90 KB||Feb 4, 2015||6.0.3||51||Download|
Tired of your followers desperately trying to grab your attention whenever you walk around your garrison? Tired of being told by the game that you are not in a raid group when you are? ClutterCleaner is the solution to all the aforementioned problems – and more!
- Removing NPC spam in Warspear/Stormshield from their chat window
- Removing NPC spam in their garrison from their chat window
- Removing unwanted "You are not in a raid group" messages from their chat window
- Removing unwanted "You aren't in a party." messages from their chat window
- Removing most unwanted "No player named '%s' is currently playing." messages from their chat window
- Offering the option to remove system message spam when changing talents or switching specs. They should still be able to see when they acquire new skills when leveling up
- Offering the option to remove "%s has gone offline" messages if that person is not in their guild or friends list
- Removing NPC spam from their bodyguards while they tag along with them.
- Removing DND/AFK spam when repeatedly whispering someone. After having received such a warning, they won't be displayed again until you haven't whispered that person for over two minutes.
- Fixing bug where offline messages are shown twice.
If you have any feedback, wish to see a certain feature implemented or have a bug report, please drop a comment down below and I'll get back to you ASAP.