|v3.12 release||96.26 KB||Dec 22, 2019||8.2.5||24,578||Download|
|v3.11 release||96.52 KB||Oct 12, 2019||8.2.5||25,147||Download|
|v3.10 release||96.51 KB||Oct 2, 2019||8.2.5||14,134||Download|
|v3.09 release||96.53 KB||Oct 1, 2019||8.2.5||5,758||Download|
|v3.08 release||95.75 KB||Jul 29, 2019||8.2.0||26,938||Download|
|v3.07 release||92.97 KB||Dec 22, 2018||8.1.0||43,449||Download|
|v3.06 release||96.16 KB||Sep 9, 2018||8.0.1||34,613||Download|
|v3.05 release||96.14 KB||Aug 4, 2018||8.0.1||30,061||Download|
Donate using PayPal if you ❤ this addon!
Find and buy the lowest buyout Mounts, Pets, Toys, Appearances, and Recipes.
Incompatible with Auctioneer addon
Patch 8.3 brought a major overall to the Auction House. CollectionShop will be back in time, but I cannot say exactly when because it will require discovery of all new Auction House changes that affect its code.
- Standalone addon that creates it's own tab on the Auction House for collection shopping.
- Displays models for Mounts, Pets, Appearances, and Recipes in Blizzard's Side Dress Up frame.
- Appearance categories (armor and weapons) and Recipes are for the current player.
- Perform a GetAll or Live scan of the Auction House.
- Buy All – Allows quickly buying all results from first to last (use with caution).
- Quality – Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic
- Category, Pet Family
- Not Collected for all modes
- Collected (1-2/3) and Collected (3/3) for Pets
- Collected – Unknown Sources for Appearances
- Collected – Known Sources for Appearances
- Pet Levels
- Required Player Level Ranges (Appearances)
- Group Pets By Species (uncheck to view all level, rarity, breed combos)
- Required Level above player's level
- Requires Profession beyond player's skill
- Requires Riding Skill (Mounts)
- Non-set Items (Appearances)
- Crafted by a Profession
- Auctions Won Reminder – Reminds you to use or equip auctions you've won after leaving CollectionShop
- Max Item Price – Discard auctions beyond a desired gold amount (mode specific)
- Item Value Source – TradeSkillMaster users can use a price source or custom price source to add the result column "% Item Value"
- Auto-select After Auction Unavailable – Toggles whether to select the next cheapest auction of the same appearance, same pet, etc. when an auction is no longer available.
Bugs & Suggestions
Please make sure you have the latest version and post into the Curse.com comments with details and if possible a screenshot. Thank you for taking the time to report an issue, it helps make the addon better for everyone.
- After closing CollectionShop you must learn the auctions you won to exclude them from future Shop results.
- With the exception of recipe items in "Recipes" mode, items that require a specialization of a profession you've learned (e.g. Gnomish or Goblin Engineer for Engineers) won't be filtered out.
- Alt-Tabbing can reduce your scan speed due to Blizzard's "System > Advanced > Max Background FPS" setting.
- Does not consider connected realms, requires auction data for character's realm.
- Pets – A few require reputation with a faction or individual and won't be filtered out.
- Filter for uncollected/collected breeds of Battle Pets (suggested by dsmania).
Other Addons by cmc3215
- War Campaigns Complete
- Class Order Halls Complete
- Professions Complete
- Hide Clean Up Bags Button
- Battle.net Friend Alert
- Work Orders Complete