|1.7.0 release||166.06 KB||Oct 28, 2020||1.13.5 +1||20||Download|
|1.6.1 release||165.78 KB||Oct 28, 2020||1.13.5 +1||6||Download|
|1.6.0 release||165.78 KB||Oct 28, 2020||1.13.5 +1||8||Download|
|1.5.3 release||166.88 KB||Feb 19, 2019||8.1.0||839||Download|
|1.5.2 release||165.78 KB||Feb 19, 2019||8.1.0||17||Download|
|1.5.1 release||165.76 KB||Feb 19, 2019||8.1.0||32||Download|
|1.5.0 release||165.76 KB||Feb 19, 2019||8.1.0 +1||25||Download|
|1.4.1 release||166.23 KB||Feb 18, 2019||8.1.0||43||Download|
|1.4.0 release||166.23 KB||Feb 18, 2019||8.1.0||17||Download|
|1.3.1 release||167.35 KB||Dec 13, 2017||7.3.0||1,050||Download|
|1.3.0 release||167.42 KB||Dec 13, 2017||7.3.0||45||Download|
NEW 1.7.0 Update!
* FULLY PLAYABLE IN PVP AND PVE *
** NOW SUPPORTS SHADOWLANDS & WOW CLASSIC **
Adds a keybind toggle and smart mouselook locking to World of Warcraft. This AddOn should not interfere with your current hotkey setup or configuration.
This enables the binding of left and right mouse clicks, along with their respective modifier keys
HELP WANTED: I'd love to see some great videos of questing/pvp/raid/dungeon action using this AddOn, if you make a video up I'll feature it here. :) Thanks Everyone!
JOIN US ON DISCORD https://discord.gg/5mwBSmz
INSTRUCTIONS: Install the AddOn and enter your Keybindings settings, you will find "Combat Mode" listed there. Map the toggle key to a key of your choice to enable Combat Mode. Pressing the Combat Mode hotkey will TOGGLE on and off. When toggled off, your mouse buttons are remapped to what they were originally. You may also use the HOLD keybind to enable or disable combat mode quickly.
- Handles Ground Targeting Skills (Releases cursor, returns after cast)
- Handles Pet Casting / Move abilities (Releases cursor, returns after cast)
- Mappable toggle and hold keys for Combat Mode
- Mappable mouse clicks
- Automatically releases the mouse cursor when specific frames are visible (Quest Text/Map/Bags etc) and returns to combat mode. For example, you can open your bags, your mouse cursor is available and close them without having to re-enable Combat Mode. This also works for questing.
Mouse1 and Mouse2 while in Combat mode have new functionality
- Mouse1: ACTION BUTTON 1
- Mouse2: ACTION BUTTON 2
- Control+Click Mouse 1: TARGET SCAN ENEMY
- Control+Click Mouse 2: TARGET NEAREST FRIENDLY
- ALT/SHIT + LEFT OR RIGHT CLICK: INTERACT WITH TARGET
KEYBINDING MOUSE CLICKS
You can change the keybinds in the interface options.
Simply type /cm or /combatmode or enter Interface Options -> Combat Mode
Features in Progress
- Improve detection of frames and interactions
Display user feedback when combat mode is toggled
- Input instructions into combat mode bindings page
Added Compatibility With
- 1.7.0 Added new actions and modifiers (alt/shift) for click binding and fixed a bug where you had to press the enable key twice to start it
- 1.6.1 Removed PVPReadyDialog as it was causing a bug
- 1.6.0 Added support for Shadowlands & WoW Classic, fixed some long standing bugs
- 1.5.3 Fixed flight paths
- 1.5.2 Debugging code removed
- 1.5.1 Refactoring
- 1.5.0 Removed smart targeting, tons of bug fixes
- 1.4.1 Fixed bug on load which required user to toggle twice to activate
- 1.4.0 Added support for Battle for Azeroth + Changed Default Controls
- 1.3.1 Found and fixed some edge cases where combat mode doesn't release cursor
- 1.3.0 Added additional keybinds
- 1.2.9 Quality of life update. (doesn't drop out when blocking frames are on screen)
- 1.2.8 Added ability to rebind or disable Smart Targeting feature
- 1.2.7 Rework of combatmode script, changed the way events are handled.
- 1.2.6 Hold to release bug should be fully resolved
- 1.2.5 Improved bug with Hold to Release which was introduced in 1.2.4, still happens on occasion
- 1.2.4 Fixed bug when dropping combat mode with pet ability enabled
- 1.2.3 Added support for Pet Move / Targeting abilities, releases cursor appropriately
- 1.2.2 Further debugging and restructuring
- 1.2.1 Bugfixes for Smart Targeting. Jittery mouse issue resolved.
- 1.2.0 Added Smart Targeting to Mouse1 clicks while in combat mode, added Keybinds
- 1.1.0 Added Mouse Keybind support in Interface Options under "Combat Mode"
- 1.0.9 Updated Keybindings to fix issue with selecting friendly targets. Fixed GW2-ui compatibility.
- 1.0.8 Updated Keybindings, added support for Transmogrification window
- 1.0.7 Added support for GW2-ui AddOn
- 1.0.6 Performance Enhanced for low CPU systems
- 1.0.5 Added HOLD keybind to activate or switch modes, Added support for BagNon AddOn
- 1.0.4 Fixed bindings issues
- 1.0.3 Improved efficiency, refactored to prepare for additional features
- 1.0.2 Fixed some typos
- 1.0.1 Added Immersion AddOn compatibility
- 1.0.0 Initial Release