|v2.01-bcc release||217.10 KB||Jan 8, 2022||2.5.2||1||Download|
|v1.3-classic release||216.55 KB||Jul 21, 2020||1.13.5||443||Download|
|v1.2-classic release||216.32 KB||Jul 13, 2020||1.13.4||53||Download|
|v1.1-alpha release||216.24 KB||Jun 28, 2020||1.13.4||37||Download|
|v1.0.2-classic release||215.79 KB||Jun 26, 2020||1.13.4||29||Download|
|v1.0.14-classic release||215.80 KB||Jun 26, 2020||1.13.4||14||Download|
|v1.0.12-classic release||215.85 KB||Jun 22, 2020||1.13.4||18||Download|
Combat Time Tracker
- Automatically starts a custom stopwatch when entering combat.
- Automatically stops the stopwatch when exiting combat.
- Tracks fastest kill times for each BoD fight on each difficulty.
- Check to see if it’s your longest fight, then updates if it was.
- Option to change text color.
- Option to change the text format on the tracker.
- Option to resize the tracker(within reason).
- Option to select which font to use for the text.
- Option to change the backdrop opacity.
Option to choose when the tracker loads:
- Dungeons Only
- Raids Only
- Dungeons and Raids Only
- Everywhere (selected by default)
- Finish locale support
- /ctt – opens options menu
- /ctt help – prints all slash commands
- /ctt reset – reset the tracker to 0 (this happens automatically when you enter combat or start a boss)
- /ctt resetfull – sets the tracker to default settings
- /ctt lock – either lock or unlock the tracker frame
- /ctt show – shows the tracker if it’s hidden
- /ctt hide – hides the tracker if it’s visible
- /ctt longest – prints out the longest recorded fight
To report a problem please use the following link to join my discord server. Then go to the Combat Time Tracker section in discord and post in the bug-reports.
To request a feature, please use the follow link to join my discord server and post in the ctt-feature-requests.