|Crafty_1.1.4.zip release||44.26 KB||Oct 31, 2017||7.3.0||1,783||Download|
|Crafty_1.1.3.zip release||42.71 KB||Apr 21, 2017||7.2.0||772||Download|
|Crafty_1.1.2.zip release||42.80 KB||Mar 29, 2017||7.2.0||409||Download|
|Crafty_1.1.1.zip release||42.34 KB||Mar 21, 2017||7.1.5||354||Download|
|Crafty_1.1.zip release||42.19 KB||Mar 19, 2017||7.1.5||158||Download|
|Crafty-1.0.1.zip release||39.50 KB||Mar 12, 2017||7.1.5||208||Download|
|Crafty_1.0.zip release||39.29 KB||Mar 1, 2017||7.1.5||238||Download|
Crafty is an addon for easily making profit from your professions. After scanning the auction house it uses the minimum prices of reagents and crafted items to calculate what will make a significant profit. It then helps you to buy any required agents that you don't already have. Finally, it will aid you in posting all of these items, on the Auction House, undercutting the competition.
- Small memory usage. It only stores prices and other information for crafted items and reagents. Typically it uses about 1MB of memory, it peaks at around 2MB of usage. High memory usage can lead to longer loading times.
- Simplicity. The addon requires little setting up, just follow the instructions below!
- Extends, instead of replaces, the default interface. This keeps the default appearance and minimises what the addon needs to do.
- Auction House minimum buyout and crafting cost, on item tooltips, so you can see what is profitable.
- Disenchant values for current expansion items, on the tooltip.
- Queue window that opens alongside the default profession window. Queue items manually or use the Restock button to craft items that are profitable and you don't already have. By default the addon restocks Legion items.
- Shop window to search for reagents at the Auction House or buy them from a vendor.
- Auction House tab to post all of the profitable items in your bags.
- Undercut button to quickly post other items.
- Faster to use Buyout and Cancel buttons. Removed the popups and another auctions is selected automatically.
- Open up each of the profession windows, you want to craft items with, so the addon can find out about all of your recipes. You only need to do this once, per character.
- Go to the Browse tab of the Auction House. Press Scan for the addon to get the prices for all the crafting reagents and items. Do this once before each crafting session. It typically takes a couple of minutes.
- Open up the profession window and hit the Restock button. This will queue all of the items that make a significant profit, that you don't already have in bags or bank. If there is anything you don't want to craft, right click it to remove it. Note that the addon doesn't currently track auctions so don't use it to craft when you already have auctions running.
- Press the Shop button, this will open up the Shop window and show any mats you don't have on this character.
- Go to the Auction House and use the "Search AH" button to search for and buy any reagents you don't have. Note that the addon doesn't currently track the items you are buying. Do the same for any vendor items.
- Collect any mail, from the AH, and craft the items.
- Go back to the AH and go to the Crafty tab. Press "Scan Stock" to get prices for profitable items in your bags.
- Select items that have the "Undercutting competition" Action and press "Create Auction".
Please create a new issue on the project's Issues page.
This is the initial release of the addon and I still have many plans for it!
- Market prices of crafted items and reagents. The addon currently just uses the minimum buyout which is too simplistic when crafting and buying.
- Possibly add market prices for items that can sell well. I never want to add prices for every item on AH but could target certain groups of items.
- Track auctions bought and sold so the Shop window updates and the Restock button won't try and restock what is already being sold.
- Track crafted items and reagents on all characters so totals can be displayed in tooltips etc.
- Track profit and loss, see what sells and what doesn't. See how much money you're making!
- Button on bank to quickly collect or deposit crafted items for sale.
- Extend Restock button to restock consumables that characters need.
- "Cancel Undercut" button on the Auctions tab of the AH.
- Localization into other languages, if you are interested in translating the addon then please contact me!
First of all a big thanks to tester Tecosu, thank you for all your testing, feedback and support! Thanks also to the authors of auction and profession addons that I have taken inspiration and learnt from: Auctionator, Auctioneer, Skillet and TradeSkillMaster.
Add a comment