|CrystalUI v0.5.0 - Standalone release||2.15 MB||Apr 4, 2015||6.1.0||925||Download|
|CrystalUI v0.4.0 - Standalone release||1.77 MB||Mar 9, 2015||6.1.0||130||Download|
|CrystalUI v0.3.5b - Standalone release||1.13 MB||Mar 7, 2015||6.1.0||87||Download|
|CrystalUI v0.3.0 - Standalone release||1.19 MB||Feb 26, 2015||6.1.0||136||Download|
|CrystalUI v0.2.0c - Standalone release||1.44 MB||Feb 19, 2015||6.0.3||120||Download|
|CrystalUI v0.0.5 - Standalone release||674.45 KB||Feb 14, 2015||6.0.3||100||Download|
Many more Colors will come for the Mouse Over (Hover) effect on the Buttons for now i can provide you with Cyan. This release is still in BETA so many changes will look fugly or nice.
This is my first edit and i polished it as much as i could so it can not crash your game or give you any kind of problems.
I hope that you will be satisfied with my work and like it. Leave a comment on how to make this edit better or any ideas you might wanna see. Or even request me with changes that you would like to have.
The copyright is simple. Please DO NOT use any of the custom .blp files located in this mod without asking for
permission first or giving credit since they are all original files. You can use the files and even upload them to your mod but please give credits before doing so.
Thanks to the following for the beautiful addons:
whoarrior (Addon / whoa UnitFrames), Phanx & Akkorian (Addon / Item Tooltip Cleaner).
- Download the file.
- Extract the .zip file.
- Drag the folder "Interface" you have downloaded to your World of Warcraft folder.
- For example: C:/Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft/
- Inside your Interface folder there must be a folder "Glues", and many other.
- For example: C:/Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft/Interface/…/
- Do NOT throw it in the Addons folder otherwise it won't work.
- If new folders exist then you are ready to launch the game.