|188.8.131.52 SL release||854.28 KB||Dec 19, 2020||9.0.2||7,838||Download|
|184.108.40.206 Classic release||854.25 KB||Dec 14, 2020||1.13.6||4,610||Download|
|220.127.116.11 SL release||854.20 KB||Dec 14, 2020||9.0.2||3,616||Download|
|18.104.22.168 SL release||852.51 KB||Nov 22, 2020||9.0.2||6,486||Download|
|22.214.171.124 Classic release||852.56 KB||Nov 21, 2020||1.13.5||3,831||Download|
|126.96.36.199 SL release||843.80 KB||Oct 28, 2020||9.0.1||5,479||Download|
|188.8.131.52 Classic release||843.83 KB||Oct 26, 2020||1.13.5||3,261||Download|
|184.108.40.206 SL release||803.38 KB||Oct 12, 2020||9.0.1||6,100||Download|
|220.127.116.11 Classic release||803.41 KB||Oct 12, 2020||1.13.5||7,087||Download|
|18.104.22.168f Classic (beta testing) beta||892.76 KB||Feb 4, 2021||1.13.6||0||Download|
|22.214.171.124f SL (beta testing) beta||892.71 KB||Feb 4, 2021||9.0.2||0||Download|
|126.96.36.199e SL (beta testing) beta||892.40 KB||Feb 3, 2021||9.0.2||36||Download|
|188.8.131.52e Classic (beta testing) beta||892.45 KB||Feb 3, 2021||1.13.6||30||Download|
CTMod is one of the longest-running collections of addons for World of Warcraft (since Vanilla), developed at first by Cide and TS who can boast that many of their innovative features were later incorporated into the actual game. Resike and Dahk (DDC) have supported these addons since 2014 and 2017 respectively.
CTMod customizes your interface to include hotbars, buff timers, statistics recording, and much more. This project commits to tailoring the existing Blizzard UI wherever possible, instead of completely replacing it like some other addons do.
CTMod is being re-designed to work in more languages than just enUS, but help is needed to do all the translations! If you are bilingual, please contribute at https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/ctmod/localization
This addon is modular so you can pick and choose! CT_Library is the only prerequisite for other modules. Type /ct to change settings for everything all at once.
- Formerly ‘CT_MasterMod’, several smaller modules were combined together. Please note that if you only use a few features, the others will remain disabled and take up almost no memory at all.
- Two hotkey bars have been added at the bottom above the experience bar, and additional left and right side bars have also been added. For pet classes, the pet bar will be moved above the left bar when it is turned on (unless overridden by the even more-featured CT_BottomBar).
- Allows you to piece apart game’s bottom bar to move each piece around. You can move, rotate, and even hide different parts such as the bag bar, main menu bar, pet bar, class stance bar, etc.
- CT_BuffMod allows a much different style of customizable buff display. Buff names and durations can be shown. Buffs can be sorted by type or duration, and different types can even be shown in different parts of the screen. BuffMod is very versatile and the only way to truly unlock its potential is to play with the options until you get what you like!
- Unit frame mod that allows you to further customize the look and feel of the Blizzard unit frames for the player, target, focus, assist, target of target, and target of focus.
- Adds the ability to change the game’s viewport. This modifies the size of the rendered world, so that you can place UI elements outside of it.
- In short, CT_RaidAssist reports hp, mana, buffs, and debuffs of anyone or everyone in your raid. You can set it to notify when someone is debuffed with specified types as well as notify when buffs you can recast fade.
- You can sort the displayed groups by group (1-8), role (tank, heal, etc.) or class, and show as many or as few groups as you like. Each group is movable and colors are customizable so you can customize it to your liking.
- The best way to fully see what it’s capable of is to actually see it in use.
- CT_MailMod adds several features to your mail window.
- By clicking anywhere on your map, you can pin a note to remind you of a location. Once the note is added, you can change its appearance, title or description. Automatically tracks herb and ore nodes.
- CT_ExpenseHistory tracks how much you spend on repairs, reagents, ammo, and mail postage. You can see your totals spent for each character, or a dated log of what you spent.
- Allows displaying of buffs on the party frames instead of when hovering a player’s frame.
- CT_Timer works as both a countdown timer and a stopwatch timer. To use it counting up, simply click the numbers to start and stop. Right click to reset it. To use it as a countdown timer, use the arrows on the right to set minutes and the left to set hours, then click the numbers to start or stop. If you start the timer counting up or down, then hide it, the timer will continue. A chat message will be sent once the timer reaches 0 counting down.