|CuratorClassic-1.1.0 release||8.36 KB||Sep 15, 2019||1.13.2||1,078||Download|
|CuratorClassic-1.0.0 release||6.62 KB||Aug 30, 2019||1.13.2||1,074||Download|
Curator: Classic is an inventory management system for World of Warcraft: Classic that operates on a per-character and account-wide scale. The goal: Keep the inventory clear. Read on to learn more about the individual features of the addon.
- Automatically sells items of Poor quality.
- Players can add items to Account or Character sell lists using dynamic keybinds (keybindings they can configure).
- Automatically deletes items without a sell price. (Only items added by the player, unless they're Poor quality.)
- Automatically repairs broken equipped items.
- Reports the profit made from selling items to a merchant, how many items were deleted, and repair cost.
- Displays item information in the tooltip: Item ID, Item Max Stack Count, Item Count (inventory + bank + account), Sell Price.
For more information please visit the Curator: Classic wiki! https://github.com/DrOxlotus/CuratorClassic/wiki/Default