|daftAuction70100.1.zip release||2.76 KB||Dec 26, 2016||7.1.0 +2||1,148||Download|
A little helper for posting auctions. NO VISUAL CHANGE to the interface is made.
- Automatically scans existing auctions and undercut prices.
- When no existing matching auctions are found, sets a starting price and buyout price based on either vendor price or item quality.
- Automatically select a duration for new auctions (default of 48h).
Options (customize in Options.lua file):
- UNDERCUT – Percentage of lowest auction to set your new auction prices at.
- PRICEBY – When no matches are found, set price by VENDOR or QUALITY
- VENDOR (default) – Price is set based on vendor price, then multiplied based on quality.
- QUALITY – Price is set based on quality alone (e.g. 250(g) for all greens).