|1.13.6 release||154.62 KB||Sep 30, 2019||1.13.2||971||Download|
|1.13.5 release||154.64 KB||Sep 25, 2019||1.13.2||853||Download|
|1.13.4 release||146.15 KB||Sep 11, 2019||1.13.2||1,296||Download|
|1.13.3 release||135.92 KB||Sep 8, 2019||1.13.2||722||Download|
Looking for Dejunk (Retail)?
Dejunk is a customizable junk selling and destroying addon.
- Automatically sell and repair items when opening a merchant window
- Optional safe mode (only sell up to 12 items at a time)
- Customize a list of items to always sell (Inclusions)
- Customize a list of items to never sell (Exclusions)
- Sell all items of a specific quality (from Poor to Epic)
- Sell items unsuitable for your class
- Ignore selling items by type (Consumable, Trade Goods, BoE, Soulbound, etc.)
- Automatically destroy junk items
- Only destroy items worth less than a set price
- Customize a list of items to destroy (Destroyables)
- Destroy all Poor quality items
- Destroy items on the Inclusions list
- Ignore items on the Exclusions list when destroying
- Bind a key to toggle the options frame
- Bind a key to start destroying items
- Bind keys to quickly add and remove items to and from lists
- Cash icon by Lorc under CC BY 3.0.
- Some existing translations were pulled from the retail version of Dejunk.