|1.2.01 release||3.33 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||0||Download|
|1.2 release||3.32 KB||Jun 30, 2020||8.3.0||22||Download|
|1.1 release||3.04 KB||Jun 29, 2020||8.3.0||12||Download|
Inspired by the wonderful Mute Annoying WoW Sounds add-on, I wanted something a little more selective and easily customizable.
By default, this add-on will mute the Dolly & Dot song and all train noises.
You can mute additional sounds with the command /mute [sound id], and unmute them with /unmute [sound id]. Any ID that plays successfully with the /script PlaySoundFile(id) will work with the mute and unmute function. You can find sound file IDs by browsing the Wowhead sound library or using Wow.Tools.
New in v1.2
Added documentation via /mutehelp command
Cleaned up message output
Updated sound ID storage for future enhancements (Have an idea for a group of sounds to mute? Let me know)
New in v1.1
Added support for unmuting default sounds (in case you love Dolly and Dot but hate the train)
New commands supported:
* /mute meerah to add Meerah's Jukebox to mute list
* /mute train to add character train emotes to mute list (goodbye train toy)
* /mute default to reset to the default mute list (removes all user-added sounds)
* /umute meerah, /unmute train to remove respective sounds from mute list
* /mutelist to show total number of sound files muted