|8.1.5_Release release||208.27 KB||Jun 7, 2019||8.1.5||175||Download|
|8.1.5_Release release||208.37 KB||Jun 7, 2019||8.1.5||4||Download|
|8.0.1_Release release||194.34 KB||Aug 4, 2018||8.0.1||283||Download|
|8.1.0_Beta beta||208.34 KB||Mar 8, 2019||8.1.0||36||Download|
If you ever move a lot of things around, this addon is for you!
- /din [qualifiers] stuff — dumps stuff in to your bank/guild bank
- /dout [qualifiers] stuff — dumps stuff out of your bank/current guild bank tab (and into your inventory)
- /dumpster – create sets sets of things to dump
- /dumpster help – bring up expanded help
'stuff' can be a partial name like "recipe" or "of the Champion" (without quotes). To match everything, use a period. Example: "/dout ." will remove everything from your bank."
Qualifiers can be:
- a number of stacks (/dout 5 felweed)
- a tooltip search (/dout /t "made by bob" tiger)
- a color quality (/dout /green) Color quality can be specified as:
- a bind status (/dout 3 /green /boe) Bind status can be specified as:
- *BETA* Expansions
/dout 3 /epic /boe tiger – dumps out 3 epic BOE items with 'tiger' in the name
/din /green /soulbound . – dumps all uncommon soulbound items into your bank
/dout of the tiger /boe /green /only 2
/din 5 /to MisterTailor /full frostweave cloth
/din /notbound Dark Leather Gloves /t "Made by Bob"
*BETA* /din /green /boe /legion /to "jabberie-draka" – sends all Legion BoEs to Jabberie on Draka
"/din" also works when attaching items to mail, when trading to other players, and when selling items to vendors.
- Have 50 stacks of Mana Thistle to vendor? Right-click on a vendor and then "/din mana thistle".
- Want to trade a bunch of Netherweave cloth to a friend? Open trade and "/din nether".
- Want to mail a whole bunch of cobalt ore to someone? Open the mailbox, go to the send mail tab, type in the name/subject/text, then hit Escape, then type "/din cobalt ore".
- This is great for mailing all your green BOEs to a disenchanter: "/din /boe /green"
Several ways to limit the amount of items dumped – make sure there are 5, leave 5 behind, move 5 regardless of how many there are, etc.
Sets can be created that can specify all options, and even include other sets! Then you can do "/din setname" and "/dout setname".
Use Dumpster at the bank, guild bank, mailbox, trade window, or a merchant.