|v2.3.1 release||82.36 KB||Oct 25, 2020||9.0.1||0||Download|
|v2.3 release||82.54 KB||Oct 24, 2020||9.0.1||36||Download|
|v2.2.2 release||82.42 KB||Sep 10, 2020||8.3.0||109||Download|
|v2.2 release||76.10 KB||Sep 9, 2020||8.3.0||35||Download|
|v2.1.1 release||64.99 KB||Sep 5, 2020||8.3.0||80||Download|
|v2.1 release||64.57 KB||Sep 4, 2020||8.3.0||42||Download|
|v2.0 release||43.41 KB||Sep 2, 2020||8.3.0||67||Download|
|v1.1 release||76.77 KB||Aug 25, 2020||8.3.0||53||Download|
|v1.0.1 release||80.78 KB||Aug 23, 2020||8.3.0||34||Download|
|v1.0 release||73.48 KB||Aug 12, 2020||8.3.0||36||Download|
Warning: versions 1.0, 2.1, and 2.2 have bugs in them;
these are fixed in their subsequent patch versions.
Workaround for the bug in 2.2,
if you cannot update for some reason.
Easy Roll Tracker
A lightweight addon to list
/roll results in a raid,
with many convenience features. Open the tracking window
Feedback, suggestions, and criticism are welcome!
Open a new GitHub issue for the fastest response,
but comments in other places will get to me eventually.
- Can only handle one roll at a time
- Cannot show order of duplicate rolls; I recommend
making a rule to only count lowest roll in this case
(or go back to chat logs and check)
- Specs are fetched one-at-a-time, and subject to server
limits (need to send inspect request and be in range)
- Listing and sorting all
/rollresults in group
- Tracking the number rolled out of
- Announcing loot rolls to group as
- A variety of customizable options
These can be opened with any of the addon aliases:
/rt: toggles main window
?: prints a list of available commands
options: opens the addon settings
/rt close: closes the current roll
/rt clear: clears the main window
/rt reset: reset all addon data
- Slash command (
- Minimap button for quick access
- Displaying spec and role indicators
- Formatting names with class color
- Highlighting out-of-bounds rolls
- Drag-and-drop or shift-click items
- Items can be dragged onto editbox
- Parses valid plaintext to itemlinks
- Option to only allow valid itemlinks
- Tooltip preview of items
- Option to automatically close rolls after a delay
- Export logs of all items/rolls onscreen
- Option to auto-export when history is cleared
- Resizable window
- Maximize by double-clicking titlebar / resize handle
Download the latest release from GitHub here.
A roadmap for future releases can be found here.
Screenshots (including historical versions) hosted
on Imgur here.