|11303.2 release||8.58 KB||Feb 8, 2020||1.13.3||73||Download|
|202001311901 release||8.59 KB||Feb 4, 2020||1.13.3||15||Download|
Destroy items by picking them up and pressing the [Delete] key or by Alt-Shift-Right-Click on the item. Comes with a safe list and makes you do it twice on green or better items and quest items.
This was originally created by someone else, but didn't work any longer. I used to use it several years ago and since I started playing WOW Classic again, I wanted it back. I fixed it and decided to release it again for others. Enjoy!
- /ed notify
- Toggle notifications.
- /ed showoptions
- Open the options menu.
- /ed toggle
- Toggle EasyDestroy
- /ed showsafe
- Print safe list.
- /ed add [item link]
- Add an item to the safe list (use Shift-Click or type the item's name).
- /ed remove [item link]
- Remove an item from the safe list (use Shift-Click or type the item's name).
- /ed keyboard
- Toggle Keyboard Shortcuts on/off.
- /ed options
- Show the options frame. (new in v200810210854)
Keyboard Shortcuts (pick up an item and the do the shortcut)
- [DELETE] Delete the item in hand.
- [CTRL-S] Add the item to the safe list.
- [CTRL-R] Remove the item from the safe list.
- These are no longer hard-coded. If any are already bound to something else (e.g. CTRL-S toggles the sound), then these will not be set at load time.
Original Author, Credits and License
I believe in giving credit where credit it due. I did not write the software…I only fixed it to work again. Here is the original license and author info:
This software was written or edited by me, Eric Gingell <email@example.com>. You may use any of my code in your addons (please cite me and link to this addon when doing so, thanks), but don't take the addon as-is and upload it to a different distribution site. This includes WoWMatrix "hosting" my addon(s) on their site! You are free to edit my code and distribute it as a new addon if you cite me and link to this addon.