|1.1.7-Release release||14.94 KB||Oct 8, 2019||1.13.2||14,159||Download|
|1.1.6-Release release||14.43 KB||Sep 24, 2019||1.13.2||10,965||Download|
|1.0.5-Release release||12.54 KB||Sep 18, 2019||1.13.2||7,920||Download|
|1.0.4-Release release||12.56 KB||Sep 12, 2019||1.13.2||7,160||Download|
|1.0.3-Release release||12.32 KB||Sep 8, 2019||1.13.2||6,062||Download|
|1.0.2-Release release||5.37 KB||Sep 5, 2019||1.13.2||3,581||Download|
|1.0.1-Release release||4.84 KB||Sep 5, 2019||1.13.2||2||Download|
Simple addon for WoW Classic that makes the WorldMap a little easier to work with, and adds some quality of life features. It has no user configurable settings, and probably never will have. Simple, subtle, super effective and works straight out of the box.
The user interface used in the images is AzeriteUI for WoW Classic.
- Shrinks the world map down to a manageable size.
- Prevents the world map from blocking out the world visually.
- Prevents the world map from blocking user movement and input when map is visible.
- Makes the map slightly transparent when the player is moving, to easier spot mobs and hostile players.
- Shows player- and mouse cursor coordinates.
- Shows zone quest levels.
- Shows zone factions.
- Allows mouse wheel zooming.
- Disables Fog of War, giving you the ability to see the unexplored areas of the map. (optional)
Pledge to my work:
- Patreon: www.patreon.com/goldpawsstuff
- PayPal: www.paypal.me/goldpawsstuff
- Liberapay: liberapay.com/goldpawsstuff/donate
Join me on social media:
- Discord: discord.gg/MUSfWXd
- Twitter: @GoldpawsStuff