|1.11 release||228.21 KB||Jun 27, 2015||6.2.0||9,756||Download|
|1.10 release||228.05 KB||Apr 5, 2015||6.1.0||1,401||Download|
|1.09b beta||227.78 KB||Mar 31, 2015||6.1.0||357||Download|
|1.08b beta||227.56 KB||Mar 28, 2015||6.1.0||200||Download|
|1.07b beta||227.42 KB||Mar 26, 2015||6.1.0||241||Download|
|1.06b beta||227.31 KB||Mar 14, 2015||6.1.0||357||Download|
|1.05b beta||227.09 KB||Mar 12, 2015||6.1.0||169||Download|
|1.04b beta||227.08 KB||Mar 10, 2015||6.1.0||158||Download|
|1.03b beta||227.13 KB||Mar 10, 2015||6.1.0||63||Download|
|1.01b beta||225.93 KB||Mar 7, 2015||6.1.0||148||Download|
|1.00b beta||226.91 KB||Mar 6, 2015||6.1.0||54||Download|
EPGP SimpleLoot is a simplified loot distribution addon for EPGP and World or Warcraft.
- /sl version – Fetches a list of guild members who have EPGP SimpleLoot installed including version. When grouped it will check party/raid members only.
- /sl announce <item link> – Allows for manual announcement of looted items. This is only available to the Master Looter (/sl add <item link> also works)
- /sl test – A simple UI test. This command randomly selects a piece of equipped gear and announces it to your party or raid. This is useful when testing your configuration settings.
- /sl config – A shortcut to the configuration menu.
- Loot Timeout – Controls the amount of time that candidates have to make a selection.
- Loot Key – Controls which key or key combination triggers an announcement after selecting an item from the loot window.
- Announce ALL Popup – Allows for individual item announcements. By default (disabled), SimpleLoot automatically announces ALL items when the first item is selected.
- Hide Responses – Hides candidate responses from players until a selection has been made.
- Loot Reselection – Allows candidates to change their loot selections.
- Auto-Advance – When multiple items are announced, this option will cycle through the announcements (tabs) which require a response.
- Window Style – Players can choose how announcements are displayed; either a separate window for each announcement or a single window with tabs.
I will be adding more documentation very soon. Until then, please forward any bugs or questions by opening a ticket at curseforge or sending a private message.