|EPGP_HoRS 7.19 release||397.29 KB||Dec 11, 2017||7.3.0 +23||577||Download|
|EPGP_HoRS 7.18 beta||412.58 KB||Aug 16, 2017||7.2.5||415||Download|
I did not create this addon, I'm simply keeping it alive after Horg left it for dead. I've been given permission by Horg to continue to update it! All credits due to the author of EPGPLootmaster by MackAttack and EPGP_MuffinMakers by Horg. Description blatantly stolen and edited from the orginal EPGPLootmaster addon.
EPGP_HoRS provides a GUI for distributing loot and GP to the raid. It sends a popup and a message to all raid members with the question weather they want the loot or not and sends this response to the master looter. The ML gets a list of every raider's choices sorted by priority rating.
This addon does not requires everyone in your raid to install it. Raid members can just whisper the Master Looter with a simple message: /w masterlooter !epgp need/greed/pass [itemlink] This, however, will not send the current equipment to the Master Looter UI. It's still strongly advised that everyone installs the mod, but it's not mandatory. The Master Looter, however, still needs to install it.
Just copy the epgp_hors and epgp_hors_ml directories from the .zip to your interface/addons directory or use the Curse Installer. When you configure your addons in-game you'll get two entries:
- EPGP_HoRS – Core: Everyone in your raid needs to enable this.
- EPGP_HoRS – ML: Only Master Looter needs to enable this, most raiders will probably get dependency missing because EPGP isn't installed. This is no problem, just leave it disabled. The Master Looter, however, does need to install EPGP.
/lm options for some basic options.
- Auto announce threshold: sets what kind of item raid members automatically get to see.
- Auto looter: sets a raid members that will automatically receive BoE and BoU items below the threshold (for disenchantment or bank).
- Listen for incoming monitor updates: enabling this will make your client listen from updates from the Master Looter. It will show you the exact same interface as the Master Looter. This way you could help deciding who gets the loot.
While it's not something that's endorsed by the EPGP system, EPGP_HoRS does have built in Voting and Bidding systems. You can configure these systems easily from the configuration panel (/lm config).
The bidding system allows players to place a custom GP bid for an item. The highest bidder wins the item. This works either by inputting your bid on the need/greed/pass selection popup, or by using the whisper system: /w masterlooter !epgp need [itemlink] [bid]
The voting system allows the Master Looter to request help from the Loot Council to select a proper candidate for an item. The configuration panel allows you to define who are the members of your Loot Council: either the assistants in your raid or a selection of ranks in your guild or both or everyone in your raid. You can configure as you see fit.
(to MackAttack, original creater of EPGPLootmaster)