|EquipPummeler V1_Fix release||2.23 KB||Jul 11, 2020||1.13.5||27||Download|
|EquipPummeler V1 release||2.23 KB||Jul 10, 2020||1.13.5||14||Download|
EquipPummeler is a basic addon that allows druids to quickly equip a Manual Crowd Pummeler with a specfic number of charges, without having to open your inventory and find/select the Pummeler yourself. Also includes basic macro support to allow you to reliably equip 1 Pummeler per encounter while in combat using a macro.
- A small bar with buttons to equip a 3, 2 or 1 charge Pummeler from your inventory (out of combat).
- Falls back on equpping higher charge Pummelers (i.e. if you try to equip a 2 charge Pummeler when you have none, 3 charge Pummeler will be equipped instead).
- Support for basic macros that allow you to equip a 3, 2 or 1 charge Pummeler in combat.
Due to limitations with the addon API the buttons to equip Pummelers on the bar will not work when in combat. To get around this, I implemented some basic macro support that works as follows:
- When you enter combat, the slot containing the first 3, 2 and 1 charge Pummeler will be remembered by the addon, so after combat begins you should not move your Pummelers.
- The addon will then generate macro commands to equip the Pummelers in those specific slots internally and bind them to invisible buttons.
- Thus, by creating macros with the commands "/click MacroThreePummeler", "/click MacroTwoPummeler" or "/click MacroOnePummeler" you can equip a 3, 2 or 1 charge Pummeler, respectively.
Note that it is only reliable to equip one Pummeler in this way but that should hopefully be a sufficient work around for the API limitations.