|v0.95 release||53.52 KB||Jun 29, 2021||9.1.0||0||Download|
|v0.92 release||56.35 KB||Nov 18, 2020||9.0.1||4,614||Download|
|v0.91 release||56.38 KB||Nov 15, 2020||9.0.1||1,101||Download|
|v0.9 release||56.10 KB||Oct 25, 2020||9.0.1||1,707||Download|
|v0.8 release||51.61 KB||Oct 23, 2020||9.0.1||703||Download|
|v0.7 release||51.09 KB||Sep 19, 2020||8.3.0||1,373||Download|
|v0.6 release||40.85 KB||Sep 3, 2020||8.3.0||584||Download|
|v0.51 release||37.02 KB||Sep 2, 2020||8.3.0||235||Download|
|v0.5 release||36.75 KB||Sep 1, 2020||8.3.0||155||Download|
|v0.4 release||32.29 KB||Aug 29, 2020||8.3.0||210||Download|
|v0.32 release||30.14 KB||Aug 28, 2020||8.3.0||187||Download|
|v0.3 release||29.32 KB||Aug 27, 2020||8.3.0||106||Download|
|ExtendedSets.zip release||25.75 KB||Aug 26, 2020||8.3.0||75||Download|
Extended Transmog Sets extends the sets listed under the appearance tab of the default collections window.
- View other class sets within the same armor weight.
- Switch to other armor weights.
- View the other faction’s sets.
- View additional armor sets not included in the sets list by default.
- Icons showing if a piece of a set can be obtained or wearable on the current class.
- Battle for Azeroth
- Warlords of Draenor
- Mists of Pandaria
- Wrath of the Lich King
- Burning Crusade
- (Classic sets coming soon…)
- Darkshore Warfront sets for the opposite faction won’t show on the character’s model.
- Some items might show as unobtainable/unusable for the current class even if a non-class-specific item with the appearance exists.
Note: Extended Transmog Sets currently only extends the sets listed in the collections window, but does not extend the transmogrify window. The transmogrify window will be extended in a future build.