|FindMyBuddy v1.1.3 release||140.39 KB||Sep 13, 2018||8.0.1||315||Download|
|FindMyBuddy v1.1.2 release||140.38 KB||Sep 12, 2018||8.0.1||44||Download|
|FindMyBuddy v1.1.1 release||139.65 KB||Sep 1, 2018||8.0.1||131||Download|
|FindMyBuddy v1.1.0 release||139.70 KB||Aug 11, 2018||8.0.1||113||Download|
|FindMyBuddy-1.0.1.zip release||139.03 KB||Aug 8, 2018||8.0.1||69||Download|
|FindMyBuddy 1.0 release||138.96 KB||Aug 7, 2018||8.0.1||43||Download|
Find My Buddy
Found a bug? Please log an issue!
Due to a change in WoW v7.1, FindMyBuddy only works out in the world, and not in instances.
Have you ever partied with someone just to find their dot on a huge map? What about being in a 40-player raid group spread across a zone, to hear someone call for help, only to find yourself mousing over dots on a map to find them? What about showing up to their position to find out they've moved?
FindMyBuddy makes finding your fellow raid or party members simple. You click a party or raid frame, and the addon will guide you to your target while letting you know how far away you are and adjusting for the target's movement.
- Direction indicator – An on-screen indicator tells you which way to go and updates itself constantly.
- Distance to target – This display shows you how many yards away your target is. Once you're within range of the target, the indicators will disappear. The default deactivation distance is 25 yards, but you can change that in the addon settings.
- Active tracking – When your target moves, the distance and direction indicators automatically update as your target moves around.
- Mini-map icon – Switch FindMyBuddy on and off with ease!
- Zorker, who created the rTargetPointer addon several years ago. Your addon helped bring FindMyBuddy to life.
- Garage Band – US – Turalyon for support, ideas, and help testing.