|1.0.1 release||162.74 KB||Dec 5, 2017||7.3.0||501||Download|
|release-v1.0.0 release||162.39 KB||May 30, 2017||7.2.0||162||Download|
This mod announces to party or raid chat when someone receives a Mark of Aquaos (at Margoss Fishing Retreat).
Notes / Disclaimers
- There are currently no options and no settings.
- There is no check to see if anyone else is also running this mod, so if there are multiple people running it, they will all announce it.
- This mod requires you to be in a party or raid group.
- This mod will only work if it can see someone loot the Mark.
- If you are in a different zone (or possible too far away) and can't see what people are looting, then this mod can not detect if someone looted a Mark.
- This mod has no ability to track who already has a Mark in their bags or who throws the Mark back into the water.
- This mod is not currently internationalized (e.g. multiple languages.)
- If this mod annoys others in the fishing group, find a new group or uninstall the mod.